Chapter 29

*Tuesday*

Miles was at the gym practicing with Floyd and his coach. Morgan was on his mind ever since lastnight. Iyanna wasn't talking to him, she actually left Dave Busters without even telling him.

He called her multiple times and but she didn't answer. Morgan was the only thing on Miles mind. He had to get her off of it, he had a match tonight. He had to get his head in the game.

"Miles, take a break son. Go home and get some rest, you gotta save your energy for tonight" Floyd told him since they had been practicing for three hours no break.

"Alright, I'll see y'all tonight" he said as he took his gloves off.

He walked out the gym and to his car. Yaya was standing in front of it with her arms folded. He sigh as he got closer to her, he didn't wanna argue with her. He actually liked her but it was something about Morgan that made him forget about everybody else. He couldn't help it.

"Wassup with you, you dipped on me and didn't answer my calls texts nunna that" Miles said as he put his towel on his shoulder.

"Miles you seriously got me fucked up, sum girl just comes out of nowhere and you telling me you love her. You been playing me the whole time" Yaya snapped on him and he sigh.

"She not just sum girl, I got love for her and I haven't been playing you the whole time. I'm still feeling you" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"Well you needa act like it, don't have me out here looking stupid Miles. I will beat you and her ass don't play with me" she told him before walking off.

"Damn" he said to hisself, he knew he was in a position he couldn't get out of.

He did no other than get his car and head to his mama house. He got out and walked in.

"MAMA" he yelled as he slammed the door.

"Boy you keep walking in my house with all that yelling you gone be doing more than that" she said as she walked out the kitchen wiping her hands with a napkin.

"Hey mama" he said walking around going to give her a hug.

"Boy no, you all sweaty. I'm not hugging you, I love you though. What you need" she said as slightly kissed his cheek.

"Where the kids" he asked looking around.

"Junior is our with Morgan did you know she was back and Justice is with her dad" She said with a smile as she mentioned Morgan.

"Yea I came over here to talk to you about Morgan" he said as he sat down on the couch sighing.

"What's wrong" she asked leaning on the couch picking up her phone.

"Mama, I don't know. Morgan causing me to forget about ever girl I talk to when she comes around" he told her and she chuckled.

"What is she doing miles" she asked him as she looked over at him.

"Being there, I lo-" before he could finish there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" his mom said and Miles turned around to see who it was.

"It's me" Morgan said as she walked in with Junior asleep on her shoulder.

"We were just talking about you" she said and Morgan looked up to see Miles.

"Hey Miles, Where is his room" she asked and his momma looked at him.

"Miles take junior up to the room for me" she said and he looked at her.

"Why I gotta do it" he asked and she gave him a look.

"Nevermind" he said standing up, he walked over and got him taking him upstairs.