Chapter 45

*months later*

"Hey Mo" Tasia walked in Morgan apartment.

About a month ago she decided to get out on her own. She never went back to her moms house after she left. She hadn't talk to no one other than Tasia, not even Miles. All she did was wake up, paint, go back to sleep. It was a everyday cycle.

"Hey Tasia why you here so early" Morgan asked as she laid on her couch.

She hadn't had time to go buy furniture, the only she bought was food & a couch.

"You still haven't been talking to Miles" she asked as she sat down.

"No, is the baby here yet" Morgan asked as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"No, I came over here because Ms.Pat and his dad are having a birthday dinner tonight and they want you to come, she said she hadn't seen you in a while" Tasia told her and Morgan shook her head no.

"I'm not going, I don't want to see Miles" Morgan told her as she laid back down.

"Mo you can at least come show your face and leave" Tasia told her and she shook her head no.

"No because if I see him I know I'm going to start missing him and I don't want to because if that baby come back his my feelings is going to be hurt. I'm trying to lose them not gain them Tasia" Morgan told her truthfully.

"I don't think it's his Mo" Tasia told her and Morgan shrugged.

"Neither does he, I'm not gone believe it until I see the DNA test" Morgan told her as she got up stretching.

"Mo I already told her you were coming" Tasia said and Morgan looked at her.

"Why" Morgan asked sitting back down.

"Because she said she missed you and I told her you would stop by and get a plate" Tasia said biting her nails.

"Tasia... I guess but I'm only stopping by for five minutes and have my plate already ready please" Morgan stood up sighing deeply.

"Thank you Mo, I'll make sure to keep Miles away while your there" Tasia said and Morgan shook her head.

"You want breakfast" Morgan asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"You know it" Tasia smiled happily.

"Wassup bro" Ben asked as he walked in his apartment.

"Nun just got outta practice, here" Miles handed him the blunt as he sat down.

"You coming to moms dinner tonight right" Ben asked and Miles nodded as he sat up rolling another one.

"Yea, I'm only gone be there for a couple minutes I got practice in the morning" Miles told Ben and Ben sigh.

That's all Miles did, practice. He had to get his arm back right for his big fight next month. He wanted to keep his belt so he had to re-train his whole body. All he did was practice, come home smoke, and go back to practice. He barely spent time with Ben anymore.

"Bro you good" he asked him and he nodded.

"Yea just tired but imma come through for the pops bro I think he gone propose to her tonight" Miles told him and Ben got excited.

"Hell yea man, I miss them together" Ben said as he passed the blunt back.

"Man what, he divorce his old shorty in two days. All moms did was answer the phone for him" Miles said and Ben started laughing making him laugh.

"Deadass bro, pops don't play no games" Miles shook his head laughing.

"Speaking of that, you know Mo won't even talk to me because I defended you on the baby situation" Ben told Miles and smiled just shook his head.