Chapter 23

Miles entered his house completely full and ready to take a shower. He had his mind made up, he was done with Morgan. He didn't want anything to with her no more.

As he walked in his room he seen Christina packing her things. He didn't say anything to her, he went straight to the bathroom and started his shower water.

"Miles" Christina walked to the bathroom where he stood closing the shower door.

"What Christina" he asked looking at her and she sigh.

"Listen, I love you. I know that you told me about Morgan, I know that you lov-" before she could finish he cut her off.

"I don't love her nomore" he corrected her and she felt her heart smile.

"So your done with her" Christina asked and he nodded her head yes.

"Completely" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well can we start over" Christina asked and he thought about it.

"Only if you want to" he said and she smiled wide.

"Well...." she stepped closer to him licking over her lips.

She leaned up and kissed him and he kissed back. He gripped her waist turning herself against the sink counter. She began to unbuckle his belt and he unbutton her pants.

The two had a very long night enjoying each other.

Morgan woke up to see Junior was asleep on her chest. She sigh and said her morning prayer. She slowly moved him over so she could go to the bathroom. She got out the bed not awaking him, she walked in the bathroom and used it.

Once she finished she washed her hands and walked out to see Dr.Snipes standing writing on his clipboard.

"Morning Sage, I have some news for you" he said as she limped towards the bed.

"Good or bad" she asked him and he sigh.

"You have to be on crutches for the next four months" he told her and she sat on the side of the bed.

"The more I walk the more pressure it puts on the stitches so I have to be on crutches until they heal" she guessed already knowing what it was.

"Correct, but you get to go home today" he told her and she sigh.

"Ok, well I'll have to call someone to get me because I can't walk so" she said shrugging and Dr.Snipes nodded.

"Anastasia is on the way, you get dressed and I'll bring your crutches back. Just sign this for me" he said and she signed the clipboard before handing it back and he left.

Once Anastasia got there and Morgan got dressed. She got her crutches and Tasia got Junior and they left. They got in the car and Tasia noticed Morgan was sad, real sad.

"Mo what's wrong, you hungry you want something to eat" Tasia asked as they headed to Morgan house.

"No, I just wanna lay down. I have a migraine" She said and Tasia nodded.

"Ok well, Dr.Snipes gave me your prescription so I'll drop you guys off and go get it" she told Morgan as she paid attention to the road.

"Where is my phone" Morgan asked and Tasia looked over at her as they turned in her neighborhood.

"You left it at home" Tasia said and she nodded.

"Ok" she said and Tasia knew something was bothering Morgan, she didn't wanna force it on her because she knew Morgan had a headache but she was gone figure it out.