Chapter 47

*Miles in MM*

Miles walked in the prison and sat down. He couldn't believe what he was doing. After all the drama, the killings, the stalking... everything. He was sitting down with Omar.

"Wassup man" Omar approached the table and Miles stood shaking his hand.

"Wassup" Miles sat down and Omar sat too.

"What you here for man" Omar asked and Miles cleared his throat.

"Morgan... she told me that Cesar and Mike was after her before of the people she hand around, including me" Miles told him and Omar nodded.

"So what you gone do about it" he asked him.

"Kill 'em" Miles said plain as day.

"Let me tell you something kid.... I love you for my daughter. I know I put her through some crazy shit and she's slowly taking her time to forgive me but you son..." Omar paused.

"If that baby isn't yours you marry my daughta', she loves you. She's talk about all the time, she tell me how you always wanted to protect her when it came to anybody including myself. Any man that can go against his girl father for her is the kind of man I want my daughta' to have in her life" Omar told him honestly and Miles nodded.

"Will do Omar.. I appreciate you for that because I love your daughta' and I'd go against the whole world for her" Miles told him and Omar was glad to hear that.

"They be at 57th and 4th by the corner store, that's the only place they making money. Tell ya pops he's doing very well with the streets" Omar told Miles and Miles stood.

"Appreciate that.. do me a favor" Miles said as Omar stood too

"Wassup" Omar asked as they shook hands

"Next time Morgan come ask her about Josh and tell her to tell you what happened" Miles told him and he nodded noting that.

"Aight... see you later man" Omar said as he headed back and Miles walked out the prison.

Once he got all his things, he got in his car and crunk up. He dialed Ben and his dad and gave them information. Tonight was the night Miles was coming out of retirement.

"Demon time" Miles said as he sped out the parking lot.

"Anastasia I'm heading out tonight, Bj is sleep. you aight" he asked as she sat on the couch eating ice cream.

"Ben can we talk" she asked him and he nodded.

"Yes baby girl what's wrong" he asked her and she paused her movie.

"I did something bad... very bad" Tasia told him as he sat down.

"Anastasia... if you break my hea-" before Ben could finish she cut him off.

"No baby it's nothing like that... it's about Morgan" Tasia told him and he sigh in relief.

"What happened Tasia" he asked her and she sigh.

"That night I went over there, I blew up on her about the whole situation and I... I hit her Ben" Tasia sigh deeply as tears fell from her eyes.

"What you mean you hit her Anastasia" Ben asked kinda getting mad.

Morgan was like his little sister. He was so tired of hearing people putting their hands on her. She was so innocent and a sweet girl in his eyes. She reminded him of Miles oldest sister, that's why he was down to do whatever with Miles for her. That was his sister.

"Ben I slapped her and I didn't mean to I was just upset becau-... Cesar told me that if I left him he would always bother someone close to me until I gave him my attention" Tasia admitted and Ben was upset.