CHAPTER 6

M O R G A N

"MO" I heard as I sat on my bed reading my book I got last week.

"Ma'am" I said as she stood at me door looking so GORGEOUS.

"Do you wanna come out with me today" she asked me and I smiled.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"Nia is joining us also" she said causing me to sit back down on my bed as I almost stood up.

"Oh well, you guys can go ahead" I told her and she frowned her eyebrows together.

"Mo you can still come" she said and I shook my head no.

"No thanks, I'm fine" I told her and she walked in my room with her arms folded.

"What happened to your neck" she asked as she grabbed my head turning it towards the light.

"I burned myself with the flat iron" I told her and she back up looking at me.

"Well be more careful sweetie" she said kissing my forehead before walking out my room.

"Wow" I said as I closed my room door.

I didn't even have my hair flat iron. It's too much to flat iron and she knows that. She literally doesn't notice anything about me. I sigh as I walked back over to my bed. I closed my book putting my bookmark there.

I looked at the paintbrush and paint board I had. I loved painting but I just don't see myself doing it as a career. I started painting when I was eight. I was so bored one day and I had some old paint in my closet so I ended up painting the wall. Ever since I've loved it.

"Guess I'll paint" I said as I hopped down off my bed going over to my materials. I had an area in my room for painting.

"Let's see, what are we going to paint today" I said as I looked at the clock that reed 12:32 pm.

"Whatever I come up with then" I said as I picked up the paintbrush since I hadn't figure out what I wanted paint.

I grabbed my phone and headphones putting them in my ears. I clicked Pandora and it began playing Love and War by Tamar Braxton

Within a hour into my paint my phone rung. I still didn't know what I was painting but I know it was beautiful. I looked to see Tasia FaceTiming me. I answered propping her up where she could see me. Once it connected her beautiful face popped ups

"HEY GIRL" she yelled waving.

"Hey " I said waving back smiling at her.

"I like your headband today" she said putting the camera on her.

"Thank you" I said as I started back painting.

"You wanna hang out today" she asked and I shook my head no.

"No thanks, I have to babysit later" I told her referring to Junior.

"What time, and when do you babysit on a Friday. Thought it was study night" she said and I sigh rolling my eyes.

"I've taking all my finals except for math, you know I'm ready for that test" I told her and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Right right right, well you can hang with us until it's time to babysit" she said and I shrugged.

"I guess so" I told her and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"I'm coming to pick you up" she said and I nodded as I began cleaning up my mess.