Chapter 33

*7 months later*

Morgan made it back home to Illinois. She was completely fine. She was making a lot of money painting since had came back home. She didn't wanna go to college so she focused more on her dream of being a artist, & it was paying off.

"MORGAN" her mom yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Ma'am" she said as she came down the stairs.

"Your flight leaves in the morning, also... here's your two checks you got in the mail" she said handing her the ticket and the two envelopes.

"Ok thanks mom, I have another painting I need to drop off tomorrow but since I leave in the morning can you please take me" she asked and her mom sigh.

"Morgan how... I just took one up yesterday. You already done with other one" she asked and Morgan nodded.

"Ma... I do this in my sleep. I've completely two today, there drying now" Morgan said and she sigh.

"Yes Morgan I'll take them, but I'm driving your car" she said and Morgan nodded.

"Alrighty... thank you" she said before walking off upstairs.

Morgan had been making a lot of money. Her biggest payment was almost 20 thousand dollars. She didn't spend no money though, unless it was like personal stuff and the car she had recently purchased. She had bought a 2021 Dodge Charger hemi style. She was excited for herself.

She decided to go back to Compton for a two weeks since Tasia finally had the baby. He was a junior and he was the most precious thing ever. He was going on three months and she was excited to see him.

Tasia and Ben decided to move in a bigger space. Somehow next to Miles mom, they were neighbors. Speaking of Miles, she hadn't heard from him since she had left. Last thing she heard about him was he had a girlfriend and had some kind of title.

"MORGAN GET SOME REST, YOU HAVE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING" her mom said and she sigh.

"Ok.. I'm cleaning up now" she said as she began to clean up the paint and things.

Miles was over at his mom house with his girlfriend Jade. She was a pretty nice girl, she didn't do drama and was in college. He met her at one of his matches. He spotted her and couldn't keep his eyes off her until he made her, his.

"Girl" Junior came tapping on his leg.

"Andrea" Miles said pointing at her and he shook his head.

"No... girl" he said before running off.

"Miles you know Morgan is coming down tomorrow" Miss.Pat said and Miles looked at her.

"For what" he asked and Andrea looked at him.

"To see the baby, why else" she asked and he shrugged.

"Oh" he said and Andrea noticed his demeanor changing.

"Who is this Morgan girl, every time someone say her name you get irritated about it" Andrea said and he looked at the tv.

"You shall find out tomorrow. I'm going to bed now... see y'all tomorrow" she said standing up walking off.

"Miles put Junior to bed for me" she said and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am" he said and Andrea looked at Miles once she disappeared into her room.

"Drea come on.. let's go to bed" Miles said and Andrea rolled her eyes before standing up.

"You always do this." She said as she walked in front of him and up the stairs.