[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader

"You know , I've always been told that my death date would arrive. Many people , nobles and royalty alike , cursed me whenever I burned down their land . "

"And yet , you " She looked accusingly at the man tied up to a cross , bleeding profusely from all the wounds she had inflicted on him .

"You came into my territory . With what ?  Hopes to kill me off ? Be the hero that every has been waiting for to kill this old sorceress , the one and only person that has been the cause of millions of death ?"

"Hate to break it to you , little man , but every species and every established kingdom must've been too light headed to actually send out a person of your status ."

She reached out and hardly grabbed onto the man's jaw , pulling his face close to hers , " After all , I wonder how everyone would react if they found out their 'precious hero' was actually a half demon in disguise"

The man widened his eyes in shocked and surprise , his mouth opening and closing with no words escaping .

The sorceress let out a black-hearted laugh , a bright smile on her face .

"What's with that look in your face ? Did you actually think you could hide your bloodline away from me ? "

She tightened her grip on his jaw "No matter how many potions you drink to hide your demonic scent , I've been alive for tens of thousands of years . I've seen many of your kind in my time , many whom think they could fool me . "

Releasing her grip on his jaw , she stepped back to admire her work .

"Yes , quite perfect . " She mumbled, picking up a whip as she walked closer to him "But not perfect enough , wouldn't you agree ?"

"We both know there's a spell cast on you , to further prevent your demonic growth . I think it's about time I help you remove it ."

She notice his eyes flickered for a moment , an unusual amount of warmth was held within his eyes .

It made her feel uneasy .

She bit the bottom of her lips . The man tied to the cross reminded her of a child she had took under her wing years back . The child was just like that man , demon blood running through his veins along side with the blood of humans .

The child was still young , evident by the fact he was still small in size and that his demon horns were still the size of a pebble .

A pity though , the child ran away after being taken care by her for a decade .

She wondered how he was doing . Had he started his own family by now ? Was he doing well ?

Well, her questions would never be answered . After all , it had been a thousand years since she last saw him . For all she knew , he could've already been killed by the hands of mages or knights .

She shook her head , now wasn't the time to reminisce about the past .

Although , it would've been lovely to see him all grown up . For all she knew , he could've been her assistant with her potion making and spells if he stayed with her .

"Right , there should be a spell mark somewhere around your body ... "

She mumbled , her hands roaming around the man's body , not caring about the change of his facial expressions and how he started breathing heavily once he felt her hands touch his body .

"Strange ... Could the mark be at your back area ? "

The sorceress twirled her fingers , the rope being untied as the man dropped into the rocky ground , a painful groan heard from him .

"Let's see here ... How odd ,it isn't any where here either . Don't tell me ..."

Her eyes slowly went to the man's pants , however , she shaked her head at the thought . She may be a sorceress who has lived for thousands of years but at heart , she was still just a young and shy woman who hadn't even slept with the opposite gender .

Hell , she couldn't even have a proper conversation with a man without hexing them due to them wanting to kill her .

In conclusion , (Y/n)(L/N) the sorceress was never able to have what any normal person had .

In which , it was the inability to have a conversation with people without anxiety kicking in and her automatically casting a curse on people .

Currently , she was just putting on an act to keep up her infamous reputation so that people won't come into her territory and start a conversation with her .

She coughed awkwardly , standing back up and taking a few steps back .

"I-It seems that you've hidden the spell mark v-very well , hero . Seeing as I'm in good mood today , I'll let you go ."

Quickly , she hurried away and never turned back , entering back into the forest .

Not feeling the burning gaze from the hero , his eyes never leaving her figure even when she disappeared from sight .

He bit his bottom lip , cursing at the lost opportunity to have fun with the sorceress .

"From what I'm seeing , I'm guessing you weren't able to reveal your masochistic side to that old witch ."

He turned his head , grumbling when it was just one of his party members, Wendy Testaburger .

"Well, that's probably for the best . She'll be too embarrassed to let out a word if she saw your unsettling side "

"What are you even doing here , Testaburger ."

"I'm here to make sure our masochistic leader , doesn't break the first rule of the guild . Never enter the sorceress forest , don't you remember that ?"

Wendy narrowed her eyes , expecting an answer from him .

"I don't understand you people , the forest is basically harmless . Only a few monsters here and there . "

"And exactly how harmless is the forest ? From my understanding of your background, you grew up in that forest but never encountered any creatures there . Reason being you were under the sorceress protection ."

"And now that you barely have any scent of the sorceress on you, it's hard to say whether the creatures ,that you may or may not encounter , will attack you ."

"Wow , aren't you smart" He mumbled , ignoring the glaring look his teammate was giving him .

"Give me some respect , I'm the only reason the royal family hasn't chop your head off . Seeing as I was the only magician that agreed with your ridiculous idea ."

He raised both his hand up , surrendering to the conversation the two were having .

"Okay , okay . You have a point , but don't act like you don't get your part of the deal ."

"I don't know , seeing as your nickname is literally 'Douchebag' and you are a half breed , I'm not sure whether I should trust your word ."

"But if I'm able to become the sorceress apprentice ,then helping you kill your way back into her life shouldn't be too shabby of a deal ."

__________________________________________

Ello , it's me . I'm back from the grave and finally out from a writer's block .

Haven't been publishing chapters lately because of said writer's block and wanting to make a good chapter instead of just rushing through on and publishing it without second thought .

Anyways, unsure whether I'll be hit with another writer's block but y'all have to wait for bout maybe two weeks in between to see it it happened again .

I hope you y'all enjoyed this chapter , it may or may not be confusing , and sorry for any mistakes !

Adios~