We married as a job -Token Black

No one's pov.

[Itonami no , machi ga kuretara iromeki]
The everyday , streets drizzle after the dark.

[Kazetachi wa hakobu wa , karasu to hitobito no more ]
The winds carry , flocks of crows and people .

[ Mi nanka , nai sa kurashi ga aru dake ]
There's nothing like meaning , it's just living

[Tada hara wo sukasete , kimi no moto e kaerunda]
Getting my stomach empty and returning to you

"Mom , do we really have to leave now ? It's raining and I don't wanna get my shoes wet and dirty . Besides , I bet you there'll be lots and lots of people around at this time . We won't get the chance to board the train , it'll be packed ! "

Mrs (L/n) smiled at her daughter as she pinched her cheeks , for a five-year old , she knows her words well . "We will dear , besides didn't you want to go to the new toy stoys that opened ? I heard there's a lot of various toys to pick ~ So ! Do you want to go ? "

(Y/n) puffed her cheeks out which only increased her mother's teasing .

(Y/n) (L/n) was the only daughter of the (L/n) family which meant that she was the only heir to the (L/n) company , that is if her parents don't decided to get busy again . But pushing that aside , Mrs (L/n) had decided to take her daughter out for some mother amd daughter bonding time while Mr (L/n) napped away at home .
.

Time skip ~

(Y/N)'s eyes sparkled at the music box sitting nicely on the display shelf . It was just like any old music box but somethjng about interest her . Maybe it was the designs on it , or maybe it was the song that it played . (Y/n) and her mum were at a old toy shop that Mrs (L/n) used to visit when she was little . She was now talking to the owner , who was her childhood friend who had inherited the shop from their father .

(Y/n) took her eyes off the music box to go to her mother and tugged the bottom of her coat . "Mom ... Can I have that music box instead ? " This surprised Mrs (L/n) , she'd never saw her daughter having interest in toys that weren't dolls . But she was happy nonetheless , her daughter had caught a new interest now .

"Looks like your daughter did inherit something from you , your love for music boxes . How about I give that as a present little one , it's not everyday you find someone with taste for old toys like these . Besides , me and your mom could catch up for a bit . Now just wait for a moment ... "

[Monogokoro tsuitara futo , miagete omou koto ga ]
Once all my desires have been satisfied , what I think of when inadvertantly look up is .

[Kono yo ni iru dare mo , futari kara]
Everyone in this world , exists in twos , that's why .

[Mune no naka ni aru mono , itsuka mienaku naru mono]
That thing in my chest , that thing that became invisible one day

[Sore wa soba ni iru koto , itsumo omoi dashite]
It exists by my side , it always come to mind .

(Y/n) was happily listening to the music produced by the music box when the front door of the shop was opened , causing the two adults to stop chatting as the shop owner had to tend to the customer . But the chatting only become louder with squeals as the customer turned out to be one of their old high school friends , Linda Black .

"Oh my god ! Linda , is that you ? Look at you girl , can't believe your married now ! Is that your son ? Oh we have so much to catch up ! "

The women's loud chatting didn't affect (Y/n) still admiring the music box she was given . So much in fact that didn't notice another person sitting beside her . It stayed like that for ten awkward minutes when the boy gave a cough , which startled (Y/n) as she turned to see who was beside her .