[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader

Okay , first things first , I didn't know whether this would be consider a 'Vampire Au ' since Craig is pretty much the only vampire in the story that appeared.

But I'm just gonna put it as a Vampire Au since why not .

I'm not really sure whether a vampire is considered a demon even after searching about it on Google since all it talked about was what vampires were . Basically , either Google really did explain whether a vampire was a demon and I was just too lazy to scroll down the entire page to read about it or it just wasn't there in the first place

Anywho , hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistakes .

Requested by : ShuHyaKuya

P.s sorry if it isn't what you wanted Shu ~
___________________________________________

"(C/N) -Cat's name- , momma's back from work and I got you some cat food ! "

(Y/n) chirped happily , a bag of groceries in her hand as she kicked her apartment door shut . She was expecting her beloved cat to lazily walk towards her and plop itself onto her foot , like usual, but after waiting patiently for 5 minutes with no signs of her cat , she grunted and dropped her groceries onto the kitchen counter .

"(C/N) ? Where are you boy ? Momma wants to feel your fur ..."

(Y/n)'s voice trailed off when she entered the living room . Before her was some stranger sitting in the middle of the room with her cat on his lap , crying incoherently as he petted her cat's soft white-spotted fur .

"A-And than , that bitch Stan stole my prey from me ! Could you believe that Mr brown ? "

Mr brown ? Who the hell is Mr brown , was he refering to her cat ? She thought , watching with amusement as she continued listening to the stranger's ramblings .

She took notice of how rather old fashioned the man's clothes were , looking as though it came out from the 1750's . He was , however, wearing sneakers .

Amusement aside , worry washed over (Y/n) . The man's face was pale , as white as the whitest sheet one can find , two sharp fangs at the upper teeth and a rather bloodied bandaged wrapped around his jaw .

"Um ... Sir ?" She muttered , trying to catch his attention from her cat .

"A-Also I'm kinda hungry ,Mr brown . Y-You got any food lying around here . "

She mentally sighed , the kindness within her was telling her to get the man something to eat from the kitchen . With a juice box in hand , she stepped into the living room and placing  the juice box beside him .

"You wanted something to eat , right ? "

Craig nodded his head , hand reaching out for the juice box as (Y/n) watched him with much interest.

"You're a weird one ."

"Excuse me ? I'll have you know I'm the best cat owner there is on this god forsaken world . "

Craig shooked his head , a droopy smile on his face .

"No , you're the first human to offer me a juice box . It's really funny ."

She tilted her head , she wasn't understanding what part of handing him a juice box was funny . The question of whether the man sitting in her living room was mental crossed her mind . It wasn't until she really thought about his appearance and the choice of his words when she realised she might have just 'welcomed' a demon .

"Are you by chance ... A demon , or something ?"

"I really don't know . "

"Right ... Then , where do you live? Maybe I can send you back there ."

"Highly unlikely . One moment I was at a clinic and the next I woke up here . I can't remember where I live ."

Craig giggled like a child ,petting (C/N)'s fur again and looking around at his surroundings.

"Huh , this isn't my home ."

"You don't say ..."

"Yeah , I don't remember having a pretty lady over ..."

A light blush appeared on (Y/n)'s face , hiding her blush with her palms .

"T-That's flattering to hear , but how did you end up in my apartment ?"

Craig shrugged his shoulders , continuing on with playing with her cat and leaving her to assess her situation .

'Bandages , blood , missing two teeths on the upper row , is in a rather loopy state ... Could it be ...?'

"Did you by any chance get your wisdom teeth removed ? "

She muttered , opening Craig's mouth and inspecting his teeth. Narrowing her eyes , she noticed two tiny fangs beginning to grow , though barely noticeable.

"Yep , you definitely had your wisdom teeth removed . Well , not quite sure what you demons would refer it as . "

Craig hummed in response as (Y/n) stared at the bandages around his jaw .

"But what are these bandages for then ? And where did these blood stains come from ."

Craig didn't respond . He leaned in against (Y/n)'s hand which was placed against his bandages .

"You feel warm ."

"Well , I am human you know ."

"So am I ."

She rolled her eyes , patting his cheek before standing back up "No human, in history of mankind has had their teeth grow back within hours of having it being pluck out ."

Craig pouted in frustration , drinking his juice box as he watched (Y/n) walked around the living room in search of something .

"What are you doing ?"

"Seeing as you are not in the right state to go back home . You might as well be staying with me for tonight - Well , until you become stable again that is ."

Within a few hours later , (Y/n)(L/n) would later come to realize that her special guest had left abruptly . However , he had taken (C/n) and left a note saying ,

'If you want him back , call me when you decide to be my one and only . I'll give you my love and devotion as payment  ~

- Random phone number -

- Craig Tucker

P.s You look nice in lace  '