Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader

Requested by :TyroneOnCrack

High school was the time where students discover new things about them.

Let's take some people for example,

Let's take Stan Marsh for instance.

His an 17-year-old boy who's the star of the football team. His considered the top 5 hottest boys in school, placing  3rd place.

He was dating the head cheerleader, Wendy Testaburger.

Sure they had an on and off relationship but they still managed to get back together.

Whenever they were on their 'break', Stan would become incredibly drunk and would always some how manage to make his way to his Super Best Friend house, Kyle broflovski.

And whenever he was in Kyle's house, it somehow escalated from 'Okay dude, I'm here to comfort you' to ' Yeah, I woke up to a naked man beside me in the morning.'

And it continues that way till Stan and Wendy made up with each other, which would usually be the following week. It would always leave Kyle in distress as he watched them both in a distance while cursing himself, thinking why he does this to himself.

And  not least, there was (M/n) (L/n).

He was a football star like Stan but wasnt really on par or on the same level of popularity as him, but was still considered popular. The female population in the school  at least had the hots for him but unfortunately, he was gay.

And yes, he openly confess to the entire school that he was homosexual but that didn't stop the incoming confession notes and chocolates always being found in his locker .

And apparently, if you had freckles and sparkling eyes, you would be considered hot. Well at least for (M/n)'s case, he had short curly (H/C) colored hair with bright sparkling (E/C) colored eyes with freckles across his face.(If you don't have freckles, just go with it)

(M/n) was very popular at one point that even Wendy Testaburger tried to flirt with him but ended up badly for her.

This was how it went,

(M/n) was at his locker, finding and sorting out his books when he noticed a figure behind his locker door.

Seeing as it was lunch and the hallway was pack, he assumed that it was just his lockermate getting their things when he saw that the figure hadn't moved an inch for the past few minutes.

Being the curious person he was, he got his things and closed his locker door, only to find the one and only Wendy there. He noticed that she was in a flirtatious pose, hands on hips and the repeated licking and biting of lips and not to mention her revealing choice of clothing.

(M/n) couldn't stop the growing laughter rising, if he wasn't gay he would probably get a boner from looking at her but he was and wasn't getting attracted by the scene he was seeing .

"Like what you see (L/n) ? There's more where that came from you know, how bout we meet at my place after school hmmm ?" Wendy said as she trailed her  finger down his chest.

Her action seem to attract the attention of the other people in the hallways. The noise quieted down as fast as you can say 'Well damn'.

It also attracted Stan's attention. Wendy and Stan were on their 'Break'.

(M/n) gave her a fake smile as he slapped away her hand.

"Thanks but no thanks you slut of a cheerleader . How bout you go ask  anyone of the boys eh? I heard you would give anybody a 'service' in exchange for homework. Guess you ain't a virigin like you said you are Testaburger."

Everybody in the hallway had their mouth gaping while some were trying to hide their laughter. Wendy's whole face turned a dark shade of red as her whole body started shaking.

" Now if you'll excuse me Wendy, I have a class to attend so take your slutty body and go find someone else to entertain." (M/n) responded as he smiled and walked away, leaving a crowd to erupt in  laughter.

That incident ocurred a few weeks ago.

It was all the students could ever talk about till...

Till, news spread that there was someone that (M/n) fancied.

No one knew who it was but everybody knew that there was some guy in the school that (M/n) liked. Girls definitely had no chance since... Well his homosexual and all...

SOOOOO, everybody has been hectically trying to find who it was.

Well everyone was running around trying to find who was 'The one', no one heard the noises coming from the janitors closest.

"Are y-you sure this is a good place to be ?"

"Hmmmm, stop moving Scotchy, since when have we gotten caught ? Not once, so stop moving so that we can cuddle. We haven't even got together for weeks now, not since some stupid moron found out I fancied someone."

Butters hummed in response as he laid his head on (M/n)'s chest. Surprisingly, the janitors closest was large enough to fit two or three people inside, probably because there wasn't much in it to begin  with.

(M/n) nuzzled his face into Butters neck, leaving bite marks as he inhaled his scent.

"Mmmmmmmmh, Scotchy, I think I'm in the mood... Let's do it, you okay with it ?"

Butters blushed and tried to break out of his grasp, only to be hold onto harder and pushed back into the warm chest.

"N-No, we're still in school (M/n). W-What if someone hears or f-find us?"

(M/n) mumbled something unintelligible. "To hell with them, if they weren't acting like morons I would've already told everyone bout us... Sooooo.... Can we?"

"Can't we do it at your house after school.... HEY! Just where are your hands wondering to ?! (M/N) (L/N), I swear to the lord I will not talk to you for weeks ."

" Sure you will, since when has that work before . Besides you can't bear it when I don't notice you whenever I pass by you  so it'll probably be your downfall instead . "

Butters was pushed down onto the ground as (M/n) started to have a heated make out session with him while he started to undress him and Butters.

" Stopppppp ittttttt "

Butters groaned but (M/n) continued to undress both of them and pinning Butters down .

" Your such a cutie sometimes you know, it really turns me on..."

It was a few hours before anybody saw them and when they did, the football team who had practice that day saw (M/n)'s with a red hand mark on his check and stratches on his back. As for Butters, he had love bites on his neck and a few bruises on his body.

Let's just say it was a few days later before another session happened.