[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader

Warning : I have no clue how auctions go so ... sorry if you see any mistakes but either way , hope you guys enjoy it !

Also , I'm thinking of setting this in like when ladies still were wearing those sort of dresses that highborn girls would wear ... does that make sense ?

Also , there is some parts in the chapter where you would start o question if I was in my right mind but either way , sorry for any mistakes and enjoy !

____________________________________________________________________

No one's pov .

Being a slave sucked .

This was a fact that (Y/n) came to understand at the age of 4 when her parents sold her to become a slave for money . (Y/n) would've understood her parents intention of selling her if it was for medication for her usually sick younger brother , however , she found out the ugly truth a few months after being sold that the money they received from selling her was to purchase expensive shit and alcohol . As for her younger brother ...

(Y/n) shooked that memory out from her mind , there was no point in thinking of the past that occured 12 years ago . Right now , she had to focus on the present , where her life was still on the line . (Y/n) was currently in a dilemma , she could feel her heartbeat skip a beat as she tried to block the chatter from the audience . She was nervous , no doubt about that , as she kept on shuffling her feet . Though this was probably her 5th time on this stage , she still wasn't used to the spotlight that would be on her when it was her turn .

Which was why she hated being back at the slave auction that would be held every year without fail . She would always get stares from the many creepy , looking old fellows , eyeing at her like as if she was a expensive piece of meat just ready for anybody to take a bite out . (Y/n) took in a deep breath when a girl , who looked around her age , was drag from the backstage and onto stage , screaming her lungs out in protest and kept shouting out that she was a daughter of a noble . (Y/n) shook her head at the girls action , she was just digging her own grave with all that shouting she was doing .

Soon though , her shouting subsided when she was fast sold of by some kinky old man who probably liked his girls feisty when he took them to bed for some ... fun . Though (Y/n) was glad that there was no more shouting , she still kinda felt bad that if that girl was actually from a noble family , it might be that her dad sold her off for reasons or that a servant got fed up with her , kidnapped her and left her here at a slave auction of all places . However , (Y/n) didn't have that time to think anymore since it was now her turn to be sold off when someone came and pulled her arm harshly, not giving her any time to stand up by herself as they drag her to stand by .

The chains connecting her legs though , was making walking a hard thing to do without almost tripping over herself . By the time she reached the side of the stage , the curtains hiding her from the audience , she had bruises all over her arms and legs .

"All right ladies and gentlemen ! On our next item to be sold off to one of you lovely folks - "

-This was another reason why she hated being back at a slave auction , the auctioneer would refer to the slaves being sold off as items , merchandise if you will that he or she can sell off and make a profit . Most of the time that she was bought was by the usual sons or daughters that would bid for her , not for pleasure of what other sorts that people would use slaves for , they would task her to take care of their eldery parents . It was really relaxing since most of the time , she would be taking care of elderly ladies who would sat her down , hand her some cookies and tell her their stories of when they were young . But of course , since they were already of old age , it wasn't surprisingly when they would pass away without (Y/n)'s knowledge since the way they sleep or nap was how they would look when they passed quietly .