Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)

Side note : .... I still ship Damien and Pip ... But still want to do a Damien × reader .

I may also do another soulmate au ...

P.s , sorry if the story sucks .
____________________________________________________________________

No one's pov .

(Y/n) never really understood the whole 'Soulmate' thing when her  middle school taught her the 'Soulmate System' . Apparently , when one person is born , there would be words or a sentence that would be tattooed onto either the person's left or right wrist . The words that appear on the person's wrist would determind one's soulmate as the words would be said by the person's soulmate .

(Y/n) didn't have any problem with the whole Soulmate thing , but the thing that was bothering her was the words that were tattoed on her right wrist  .

'I am the Prince Of Hell '

Of all the words her soulmate could say to her , it just had to be 'I am the Prince Of Hell ' . She found it really stupid , what kind of person would say that to the person that could potentially be their soulmate ? A person that was her soulmate obviously.

(Y/n) had moved to South Park just this year and attended her first year of High School there due to her parents wanting to 'Explore the world ' and dumping her at her aunts place for a few years , which meant that she would have to spend a few years of her life at her cousin's house , the Marsh family .

She had no problem with that, for some reason , and just decided to let life do it's shit . Besides , unlike her cousin Stan , she actually got along with his sister  Shelly . Sadly though, she might be the only person in the Marsh family to have not found her soulmate , both Shelly and Stan had  already found their soulmate .

Stan found his soulmate by the name of Kyle Broflovski and Shelly having found her's overseas . Both of them would always try their best to not laugh at the tattoo on your wrist , Kyle was probably the only one that understood your pain .

He understood your pain because before he found that his soulmate was Stan, the words on his wrist really didn't make any fuckin sense .
It wrote :

"I'm a fuckin unicorn and no one can stop me ! "

Kyle was really confused when he read the sentence but he only understood it when Stan became drunk at a party that was held at his house for a hallowen party . Stan become so drunk that he literally said 'I'm a fuckin unicorn and no one can stop me ' to Kyle .

Kyle didn't tell Stan the incident so that his dignity would still be intact ... but he found out anyway through Kenny and he didn't come out from his room for a few weeks ...

Though (Y/n) found the whole thing hilarious , she didn't really find the situation she was in funny . In which day and age would you find someone that would say themselves to be the 'Prince Of Hell ' ? . (Y/n) was deep in thought when she bumped into a person in the hallways at school .

"Ah , I'm sorry . I wasn't -"

The person glared at (Y/n) , which surprised her seeing as she was about to apologise . She soon realized she had bumped into the one and only Damien Thorn , which she found to be a pain in the ass to be around for reasons . Damien ignored (y/n) and continued his way to his class .

"  *sighs* What's his problem , I was going to apologise to him . "

Damien Thorn was a total mystery to (Y/n) ... well the only mystery about him to her is his personality . One moment he was quiet and the next thing you knew the whole school was literally set on fire by him . The strangest part was that he was somehow still not expelled . His only friend was probably a boy called Pip .