[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black

No one's pov .

"You okay kid ? You shouldn't be out here you know , there's a lot dangerous people running around here . "

The child nodded his head at (Y/n) , his hands clutching onto a rather worn out teddy bear while she tended to his wounds . It wasn't life threatening by any means , but it was better safe than sorry to make sure it was cleaned up just in case .

"So , what's a kid like you doing around here . Pretty sure a kid dressed up like you should be at home or attending some fancy party . "

She asked , handing the child a glass of milk and placing a plate of cookies in front of him . She didn't get a response , only a light shrug as she watched the child munching on the cookies .

'Not much of a talker is he ? '

She sighed , though a smile appeared on her face whole she wiped away a cookie crumb from the child's face . However , (Y/n) was beginning to worry about the child's parents . The idea of two grown ups searching the streets for their lost son while a bunch of people are either shooting them or are in the mist of fighting an enemy wasn't a pleasing thought .

"So kid , mind telling me where you live ? Your parents might be looking for you , you know ? "

"I only have my dad . "

Yikes , looks like (Y/n) unknowningly touched a sensitive subject .

"Ah... I see ... "

'Damn it , how am I suppose to rebound from that ? '

"Well ... If you need anything , I'll be in my room , alright ? "

The child nodded his head , not paying much attention to her . (Y/n) sighed , never had she seen such a quiet child before , though she was not really complaining about it . In fact , she was quite relieved since this meant there was not going to be a situation where she will be tempted to throw a child out of the window .

Fun fact , she lived on the tenth floor .

Moving on from that topic though , (Y/n) stared out of her bedroom window . The view wasn't particularly beautiful nor calming , in fact it had this tiring , dirty and deadly atmosphere .

She groaned , palm pressed against her forehead as thick black smoke suddenly blocked her view of the outside . The window and her apartment rattling violently from the train passing by .

"Why did I even purchase this apartment out of all the others ? "

She murmured , a depressing aura surrounded her entire body just as the rattling stopped .

"Um , excuse me . "

(Y/n) turned around , the little boy was hiding behind the door with his head sticking out .

"I was wondering if I could borrow your phone and call my dad . He should be worried by now . "

'No shit kid , I'm pretty sure any parent would be panicking when they find out their child was suddenly gone .'

"Oh , okay then . Well , I'll pass you my phone and you can just call him . I'll be in the kitchen if you need me , alright ? "

The child nodded his head , a phone placed onto his tiny hands as he followed (Y/n) out of the room .

Once (Y/n) made sure the child was in the living room , she stumbled into the kitchen , head slamming against the fridge accidentally .

Groaning in slight pain , she pressed her hand against her forehead to ,hopefully, sooth the pain .

The child jolted up at the sudden sound that came from the kitchen . As much as he found that woman annoying and too caring for her own good , he still had to thank her for saving him when he was being attacked from a group of strangers .

Actually , now that he thought about it , isn't he in a kidnapping situation right now ? A woman that he had never met had just up and took him here , where he presumed was her home .

'A terrible place to live really , does she even have enough money to get by even ? '

Well , he'll just tell his dad to help her as repayment for saving him . He dialed his dad's number and waited for the ring tone to stop .

"Hey dad ? Yeah , it's me . "

"Sorry , sorry . I just wanted to explore the outside , I didn't planned to be attacked . "

"Where am I ? Well ..."

He looked around the apartment. He got off the sofa and walked to the closest window , looking out to see if there was any clues as to where he was .

"Well , I'm not really sure where I am but all I can really make out is that I'm in a worn down apartment , probably with 13 floors at most . There's a bar just across the street . "

"Huh ? What's the bar's name ? Well ..."

He squinted his eyes , trying to get a better look .

"I think it says , 'McCormicks Lady bar' ?"

'What kind of name is that ? '

"Oh , so you know where I am ? Alright , I'll wait . Bye . "

He ended the call , still wondering about the weird bar name , when another loud noise and shriek came from the kitchen . Walking towards the kitchen , the woman that saved him was now passed out on the dirty kitchen floor , a frying pan help in hand and a lizard on the wall .

He laughed at the sight and turned to his teddy bear in hand . He was lost in thought before he whispered to his teddy bear .

"Do you think dad would like her ? I hope so , she may be clumsy but she's kinda nice too . I hope she can be my friend . "

A pair was eyes was watching the whole event . The person sighed , a phone in hand as he called his boss.

Honestly , how on earth did a woman like her saved his young master ?

"Ah , boss . I've found the apartment building , young master seems to be safe and sound , his currently with a young woman in one of the 10th level apartment . "

"You want me to keep on watching ? "

"Well if that's what you wish ,than alright . "

The call ended , leaving a rather confused man behind . He groaned as he continued watching the scene in the apartment .

Somewhere else though , a grown man wearing a black suit sat in his arm chair . In his hand was a picture of a young woman with (H/c) coloured hair with (E/c) coloured eyes . A small smirk formed on his face.

"Token , stop making that face man . It's starting to creep me out . Did you even find your son yet ? "

A man sitting on a velvet red couch asked , pouring himself a glass of red wine as he stared at his friend .

"I don't know why you're even asking me that question Clyde . Of course I found him . I even found the person who saved him . "

"Oh really now ? " Clyde questioned , eyebrows raised as he took a sip of the wine "What are planning to do then ? You seem to have taken an interest in her even though you never met her . "

"I'll think of plan later . Make sure to inform everyone in the community that (Y/n)(L/n) is now on the no-harm list . "

"Whatever suits your boat man . "

Token stared back at the picture in hand .

"Hm , (Y/n)(L/n) huh ? I'll be visiting you every soon . "

He lightly pressed the picture against his lips . "And maybe , you can be part of the family . "

_____________________________________

I wasn't quite sure what I was trying to go for but I hope you all liked it

P.s Sorry for any mistakes