[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn

Note : I don't know whether this is true cause when I checked on the interent  , it showed reincarnation of differnet religions and me , being the little lazy piece of shit , didn't want to read the whole thing so I just decided to just summaries what I know about it . So , I'm sorry if the whole thing is wrong . Also , Damien isn't like a demon child in this .

ALSO , pls , if you want to , checkout my new book called 'Various oneshots ' . If you're interested , you can request any oneshots there . However , I ain't doing any south park oneshots there till I finish this one ... so yeah .

Either way , hope you guys enjoy this and sorry if there's any mistakes  ! 😆
_________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) pov .

This was just utterly bullshit right now .

I can't believe that Wendy , of all people , actually believes in reincarnation . I don't know when she was caught in this 'Believe' of her's but if I'd known when it started  , I would immediately grab her by the shoulders and shake some sense into her , literally .

She just couldn't shut it when I asked her to stop talking about this nonsense but nope , she , obiviously , didn't give a damn and continued on anyways .

She just kept going on and on and on about the stupid reincarnation shit and how it might actually be true since we're in hogwarts and all but I for one ... thought it was utter bullshit and that Wendy needs to re-think what to believe . The girl was sorted into Ravenclaw and I think she needs to use her brain , her actual brain .

I groaned when she still continued on , "Wendy Testaburger , I swear to the name of the lord that I will hang you if you keep going on about this stupid shit . You . Are . A . Ravenclaw . Wendy , you need to use your brain to think logically . "

Wendy just rolled her eyes at me but knowning that I stick to my words , she let the topic slide , for now at least . And when it seem as if I got my peace I needed , the lord decided that Wendy had enough time keeping quiet for less then a minute and let her continue on with her stupid ranting .

"But you can't tell me that you hadn't believe in it once in your life ! Especially in your childhood , you must've have read stories of it , right ? "

I made eye-contact with Marsh and she just rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders , at least she seemed to agree that this whole thing was bullshit . "Wendy , look , since you're so insistent that this whole 'Reincarnation' shit is real , which it's definitely not , why don't you go find a book somewhere in the libary here that proves your point , fair ? "

She narrowed her eyes at me but only for a moment as she went on her mary way to find such book . I sighed in relief , I swear the girl was sometimes unblievable when she was supposed to be the smart one .

"You think Wendy is supposed to be the logical one of the three of us when in truth , she's just like any other teenage girl going through puberty . Funny isn't it ? "

I hummed in response to Marsh's question , though she was Wendy's ex-boyfriend sister , they got along quite swimmingly and rarely got into any fights with each other while I , on the other hand , was considered the rebel and non-believer type . Marsh was considered to be the lazy and the most easily swayed type which was probably the reason Donovan was able to get her as his date to the ball that was held not too long ago .

While I was lost in my thoughts , Marsh nudged me by my side , in which I glared at her in response . "His staring again . " I raised at eyebrow at her statement , "Who ? " She rolled her eyes , "Damien , who else . I think his been staring at you since we entered the libary . I think it's the ... sixth time this week ? "