Closer - Token × Male! Reader

Request by: Andryyx13

No one's pov.

Ah, hight school.

High school was the time for girlfriends, boyfriends, studying or  heck, even knowing your sexuality...

Which was what (M/n) (l/n) is going through right now.

Recently, (M/n) found it difficult to not get aroused or get his eyes away  when with or seeing a certain 'Black'  male.
Who was the male you ask?

Why it's of course the one and only, and maybe the only black male teenager in South Park, Token Black.

If the last name didn't give it away, yes, his black..Not being racist.

'You are straight (M/n) (L/n), even if you aren't right now you cannot let it slip that you may be bisexual. Do you hear  yourself, you cannot let it slip tha-'

A hand suddenly landed on his sholder.

"MOTHER FUCKER- Jesus christ, thank God it's just you Wendy."

Wendy rolled her eyes at her coward of a cousin. Yep, you heard it, cousin. Wendy knew of his crush on Token but didn't give an actual fuck about it because she herself had relationship problems of her own to deal about.

(M/n) (L/n) was related to Wendy by her mother side. His family had some issues at home so his parents decided to send him to live with his aunts and uncles until the issue died down.

Wendy knew how strict her cousins parent treats him and if they knew their son was gay, they would definitely not think twice of kicking him out of the house.

"So Wendy, do you need anything?"

(M/n) curiously asked.

" Yeah actually, I wanted to know whether you would like to go to Bebe's party tonight."

It took him a moment to decided.

"Sure, I guess? What time does it start?"

" You don't need to know what time it starts, you just need to show your baby face at the party and yes, you still have your baby face Kay?"

(M/n) slammed his forehead at his locker. "Wendy! I know that you know that I have grown out of my baby face Kay?"

Wendy once again rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, as long as your ready for the part, thats all that matters Kay?"

(M/n) sighed.

"K-Kay."

Wendy beamed in delight.

"Alright then! We'll leave for the party when I'm ready! Kay see you later!"

Time skip ~

"Wendy, you've been in your room preparing for the party for 4 God damn hours. Are you done?"

(M/n) knocked on Wendy's door for what felt like the thousandth time.

"You can't rush women (M/n)! We women need to perfect ourselves to the up most  perfection!"

...

"Your perfecting yourself to win back Stan aren't you?"

....

"God damn it (M/n), you really know me well like the back of your mind."

(M/n) chuckled in response.

"Well living with you for 8 years obviously would let me know you well like the back of my mind duh."

Silence was returned to him instead.