Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak

Note : sorry for any mistakes 😛

No one's pov .

Halloween .

It was the time it the year when people could go trick or treating and dress up as anything they wanted . Mostly , it was kids and teenagers who were exitced for halloween , it was the time when they could get free candy and probably scare the ever living shit out of people as they wear their costume . And tonight , Tweek was no exception .

He was dressed , or was rather forced to , as somesort of satan's minion . He had a horn headband on , a fake devil tail tied to his wraist , fake vampire sharp teeth and worn a pair of devil wings . But other then that , he was wearing his usual clothing with the extra accesories . He wasn't planning to go trick or treating , he wasn't even planning to go to a halloween party at that Bebe was holding at her house .

Why was he dressed up like that , you may ask . Well , it was because , Craig wanted to dressed up a theme to it and he ended up deciding that their gang was going to dress up like priests and anything related to heaven or hell. So in the end , Craig and Token was dressed up as priests while Tweek and Cylde were dressed up as the devil and an angel respectively .

"I'm starting to regret agreeing to your idea Craig . "

"Oh just hush up Token , what's wrong with dressing up as a priests ? Tweek ain't complaining about his costume and he looks just fantastic . "

Token rolled his eyes at Craig's response , he was right when he say they weren't complaining but Token just knew that they were crying on the inside . You think that a 16 year old male teen would think that going trick or treating would be outdated within his age group but nope , he had a child's mind within him .

"And besides ... "

Tweek yelped as Craig suddenly started messing his hair .

"...Our little boy here is going to see his crush at Bebe's party ! It's a win-win situation here , me and you can go party , Clyde goes on his date while Tweek can go stalk his crush like he does almost everyday . "

Tweek defended himself upon hearing what Craig said , but it was particularly correct , not the stalking part of course . He had the chance to not go to the party and wasn't planning to go but once he heard that his crush was going , he immediately changed his mind , it wasn't everyday he gets to see his crush at a party , especially since his crush hated parties .

"Oh please . Your not even going to party at all Craig , I know that you're just gonna go find Stan's cousin and have a 'session' in the closet with his cousin like you always try to do at every party while me and Tweek are just gonna end up finding you outside drunk with a slap mark on your face . "

While Token and Craig were talking about the matter , Tweek's mind wondered elsewhere . Would his crush find his costume stupid and childish ? And if Tweek gathered up his courage to comfess to his crush one day and tell them that he had been cushing on them since middle school , would they find him werid and start avoiding  him ?

He was brought back from his thoughts when the car stopped and Clyde told them that they reached their destination .

"Okay kids , get off of ma beautiful car . I have a date to meet in about ... 25 minutes . Token don't give me that look , just get out and enjoy yourselves . I'll be back to pick you guys up at midnight like we promised . "

Oh yeah , Clyde had a date to meet since he and Bebe had decided that they had enough of each other . But the strange thing was that he had to dress up as an arch angel for the date since it's halloween and all . Tweek watched as he drove off and frowned when the sound of music blasted right at him .