[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2

No one's pov .

(Y/N) couldn't believe this , she was locked up in a room against her will and for what ? To apologise to McCormick ? Sure she felt bad that she 'lead him on' in their fake relationship  BUT it wasn't her damn fault that he fell off his broom and got amnesia . Well , not that she knew .

After 20 minutes or so , (Y/n) gave up trying to knock the door down and sighed . This was not how she planned to spend her day . Seeing as she wasn't going to be let out of the room till she apologised to McCormick , she decided to take a seat on one of the beds , one that was not close to where McCormick was seating on currently .

It was silent for what seem like eternity when Kenny coughed , trying to break the silence and start an conversation with his 'ex' girlfriend . Well , not that they were ever dating seriously in the first place . But it didn't seem to work as (Y/n) continued to stare out the window that was two beds away from her . Kenny repeatedly coughed till he broke (Y/n)'s patient and it eventually worked when (Y/n) threw mutiple pillows at him , which missed .

"Geez . You must be really pissed at me , seeing as you're trying to aim at me while glaring at me with those eyes of yours . "

"Why wouldn't I be pissed ? Your friends and my brother particularly kidnapped me against my own will and it resulted me in being shoved into one of the boys room just because they wanted me to apologise to you for our fake relationship . "

"They aren't wrong though . "

Kenny mumbled , hoping that she didn't heard what he said . But due to the fact that (Y/n) had senstive hearing , she heard what he was mumbling about and became even more pissed .

"Excuse me ? Your telling me that they're not wrong but I am ? Did you not hear what I just said ? "

"Oh , I heard you loud and clear . "

(Y/N) rolled her eyes , how on earth did girls find him attractive with that kind of attitude ? But there wasn't a minute in that room where the two weren't fighting with each other about their current situation . An hour past by and they were still fighting like a married couple .

While this was happening , Kyle , Stan and Eric was outside the room , playing cards .

"So . How long do you think their going to continue fighting in there ? "

Kyle and Stan thought for a moment before they srugged their shoulders , for all they know , they could continue fighting till next week and still had the energy to continue on . Kyle sighed though , he knew his sister was stubborn but not this stubborn . It's been almost 2 hours since they pushed , or rather forcefully pushed  , (Y/n) into one of the boys room with Kenny in it .

And really , the three boys were getting tired of waiting and hearing their shoutings through the door . Honestly , they were acting like kids fighting for the last tub of ice-cream .

"I'd give it a few hours till they stopped , cause I'll lose my mind if they really are gonna fight for that long that I'll go into that room and drag them out by the ear . "

"I don't think your in the right position to say that Cartman . Your the one that suggested this idea in the first place , didn't you ? "

"Yeah so ? I didn't expected them to fight for that long ! I knew your sister was stubborn Kyle but not this fucking stubborn ! "

"Oh well I'm so sorry Cartman . It's not like I have control on her now do I ? "

Stan just sat there , staring as his buddies were the one fighting now .