Different - Kyle Broflovisk

No one's pov .

It wasn't a surprise when (Y/n) heard that her group of 'friends' had been seriously injured . How'd she knew ?

Word of mouth .

Besides , her group of 'friends' were considered the bad boys in school .

Except for Cartman .

He was a sweet little angel that needed to be sheltered and protected , even though  he was hanging around the wrong crowd everyday for the past 5 months and 24 days .

Which pretty much meant (Y/n) failed her job in being Cartman's so called 'guardian' when she opened the door to see Cartman with a scratch on his cheek .

The other three boys were fine , all they had was just measly bruises and blood almost bleeding from everywhere .

They were just fine . Cartman was the one that needed the most medical attention right now .

"Just . Look . At . Him . Cartman is obviously the one that needs my attention right now . You three can just wait at the couch while I - "

(Y/n) paused as she gave the three boys a glare , her hands on Cartman's shoulder as she massaged them with great care .

"-Tend to poor Cartman over here who has an injury that is more serious then you three . "

"How the hell is he - " Stan pointed an accusing finger at Cartman as blood slowly dripped from his forehead and onto the carpet , "- in more serious pain than we are ? "

(Y/n) shot Stan a glare , warning him to shut his mouth before she breaks any more bones that is still intact in that weak little body of his as she brought Cartman upstairs to her room to fix him up , leaving the three injured boys downstairs in the living room .

Stan's left eye twitched in anger as he kicked the couch with all his might before he fired out profanities at how stupid this whole thing was .

"God damn it ! If I'd known this was how that fat ass was going to repay us for joining our group , I would've - "

"There's no fucking point in complaining Stan . (Y/n) is the only person that is willing to help us with our injuries . "

Kenny stated as he have Stan a look before a smirk appeared .

"And I'm sure you don't want to go back to your mommy looking so bloody . Eh ? "

"Why you - "

Stan was cut off by a loud slam on the table . The two boys looked over to see that Kyle had slammed a glass cup onto the table , a few cracks being shown when he released his grip on the cup .

Kyle shot the two with a look before he took the TV remote and switched the TV on , just in time to catch a movie that had just started . The two boys didn't question their leader's action since they themselves knew that deep down inside , Kyle was even more pissed off then the two .

After all , it was known by the two boys that Kyle liked (Y/n) , just that Kyle didn't realize it yet .

            __________________________

" And there ! All patched up and done . "

Cartman gave a smile and thanked (Y/n) , though all he needed was just a plaster for the small scratch on his cheek , for tending to him . (Y/n) took the glass pitcher on her desk and poured Cartman a glass of water , handing said cup to him while she went and digged around in her drawer for something .