This isn't right - Stan Marsh

So... I don't rEalLy know what I wrote but I was planning to write this chapter that was supposed to be Stan cheating on Wendy with none other then the reader themselves .

Why ? I don't know , just felt like it .

So when I was done writing the chapter and re-read the whole thing , I found it to be quite ... cringe worthy . So before you start , you'll be warned that this chapter ahead had some ... questionable things written by me .

But either way , hope you enjoy this and sorry for any mistakes !

____________________________________________________________________

No one's pov .

This wasn't right .

(Y/n) knew better then anyone that what she was doing wasn't right , nor was it allowed . No one is to know what was currently happening with her in the girls locker room as she tried to get herself out of this situation , in which , she was failing at since the person with her didn't allow any of that . One moment she was close to the door , which was just begging to be pushed open , and the next thing she knew , she was pushed against one of the girls locker , arms being snaked around her wraist tightly as she felt shaky breathing against her neck .

It was arousing , yes , but it also felt ... wrong , wrong , wrong , wrong .

She wasn't supposed to be in the girls locker room , making out with someone else's boyfriend . She wasn't supposed to take her best friend's boyfriend heart . She wasn't supposed to keep his infidelity to herself , she was supposed to the be truthful best friend that everyone wished to have .

She wasn't supposed to steal Wendy's boyfriend , Stan Marsh .

Wendy wasn't just any girl , she was the head cheerleader  while Stan Marsh was the captain of the ruby team. (Y/n) ... well (Y/n) was just your average high schooler , who was considered pretty , her grades were alright and she was raised in a ordinary household . So why did Stan Marsh , of all people , barge into the girls locker room just as (Y/n) was done changing ? Easy , the answer was that (Y/n) had somehow stolen his heart from Wendy since the 3 years they knew each other and in between those years was when Stan started to fall for her .

It really came as a surprise when Stan confessed his feelings to her since he never really dropped any hints from the time she knew him . (Y/n) sooned jolted out of her thoughts when she felt a hand roaming up her shirt , in which she responded back by grabbing ahold of said hand and glaring at Stan .

"Stan" (Y/n) began with a shaky breath " This isn't like you at all and I don't want Wendy to be heartbroken if she finds out about ... this . " she finished as she emphasize about the situation that Stan was trying to bring her in . Stan though , only raised an eyebrow with confusion as he circled his thumb against her hips as leaned down and gave (Y/n) a kiss . A kiss , mind you , that should've just been at least a quick second but somehow soon became a heated make-out session that was soon interupted by a phone that rang suddenly , the noise echoing through out the locker room . (Y/n) had thank the lord that the phone call happened  , if not , she might've never found a way to stop him from furthering his advances.

However , (Y/n) felt a shiver run down her spine when Stan finished his phone call , looked back at her and lipped his lips , like as if he was ready to dig in his meal . That would've been the scenairo if it weren't for the school bell ringing , signalling the end of the lunch period , which also meant that Stan had no choice but to back out if he didn't want to get caught doing his deeds . But that didn't stop him from whispering something into (Y/n)'s ear which made her become flustered and run out of the locker room with relief pratically oozing out of her . Her relief soon ended fast when she felt her phone vibrate , a text message appearing on screen which was sent my none other then Stan Marsh , a cold sweat roll down her cheek as she read it .

'See you at Wendy's party later ;)'

Fuck , she forgot all about the party .

Time skip ~

(Y/n) was on her phone as she scrolled down , looking at some werid shit in the internet that she found while the noise of the party acted as a background noise for her . She was used to it since Wendy had thrown a shit ton of parties , that (Y/n) couldn't keep count of anymore , and since she pratically lives with her since (Y/n) herself had a small bedroom in Wendy's house . She had her own bedroom in her house because Wendy knew personally that she disliked attending parties but came anyway for the food and beer .

(Y/n) took a sip from her cup when she realized that it was empty , which meant that she had to stood up , leave her comfy zone and set out to the 'wild' as she would call it . There were two reasons why she didn't want to go and get a refill , one , she was a lazy piece of shit when it's past 7 pm and two , there was a high chance that she might re-encounter Stan Marsh . She didn't want to take the chance and relieve of those memories back at school , she shoved that option of refilling her drink down the drain before she set it on fire . She huffed , this was just getting ridiculous right now , she thought . She couldn't believe that something as simple as refilling a simple cup was going to be this hard .

(Y/n) then decided to look around the room in search of someone to help her refill when her eyes landed on a certain couple . (Y/n) rolled her eyes but wasn't surprise Wendy would do such thing at a party , however , when her eyes went to look at Stan who was making out with her like as if there was no tomorrow  , she felt like as if her heart had just been stabbed with betrayal . (Y/n) shook her head at the thought , betrayal ? What was she even talking about ? Stan was orginially Wendy , not hers , so she shouldn't be having this werid feeling in her chest . Seeing as she didn't want to comtinue seeing the scene , she decided to head uptairs to her bedroom , not noticing a pair of eyes staring at her as she went up with curiousity in their eyes .

After entering and closing the door , (Y/n) went ahead and plopped herself onto her bed as she began to sort out her thoughts about the whole situation with Stan and her . However , her train of thoughts were soon interupted when her bedroom door creeked open and closed , a locking noise soon following afterwards . (Y/n) glared at the intruder , her face telling the intruder to 'get out '  but wither way didn't make any noise as she let silence take it place  . Short footsteps could be heard as well as the soft creek of the bed that followed along , the intruder placing his hand over hers .

"We shouldn't be doing this Stan " she muttered , turning away to the side to avoid making any eye-contact with him . He didn't respond , only snaking his arms around her wraist like he did back at school in the girls locker room .

"Me and Wendy broke up . So , this wouldn't be counted as cheating now would it ? " Stan muttered as he leaned his face forward towards her .

It wouldn't , probably , she thought as she slowly turned her head to face him but only to be face with a pair of lips overlapping hers as Stan's other free hand went up her shirt , in which it was instantly stopped again by (Y/n) as she narrowed her eyebrows at him

"This isn't right Stan . " (Y/n) whispered as Stan instead went and bit her collarbone , making her slightly flinched in with pain while Stan instead went and admired his 'work'.

"Who's to tell us what's right and what's wrong ? "

Stan muttered back as he and (Y/n) were to begin there long and steamy night ahead of themselves .