[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan

No one's pov .

"I swear , that pride of his is going to be his downfall if he ever  gets into the Ministry . "

"B-Bold words coming from a Hufflepuff , (Y/n) . A-And what got you so mad anyways ? "

(Y/n) huffed angrily as she took a bite of the chicken leg she had in her hand . Tweek could only watch as his friend ate with a pissed off aura around her .

"Hm , well . Remember the day Professor Garrison told us about the Yule Ball every fouth-years and above are to attend on Christmas day ? "

Tweek nodded his head as he ate his apple pie .

"Well , ever since that day , Clyde Donovan has been constantly asking me if I would like to be his date , which , by the way , I declined fifty times since the start of today ! Persistant much ? "

Tweek raised his eyebrows at that . Which part of it shows about his pride ?

"Y-You say that b-but I don't understand h-how it involves with his pr-pride . "

"You didn't hear ? I heard from Bebe, who heard from Wendy, who heard from Stan that Clyde has been boosting about how he'll make me fall on my knees and be begging to take me as his date . Can you believe that bastard ? "

"Well ... Let's just continue with our dinner . We c-can talk about it l-later in the common room . "

(Y/n) only grunted in response , which Tweek took as a 'yes' , as they continued on eating their dinner peacefully ... well , until someone beside (Y/n) nudged her by her side and gave her a cheeky smile , in which , (Y/n) returned with a confused look . She followed their gaze but immediately groaned when she landed her eyes on none other then Donovan who was now making his way towards the Hufflepuff table .

Tweek could only give his friend a small smile when she made eye contact with him , pleading him to help her get Clyde away from her . It didn't matter whether (Y/n) prayed for Clyde to give up on her as he was already behind her , with a big , bright smile attached on his face and holding something behind him .

"Hey there Marsh , just wondering whether you still want to accept my long time offer of being my partner for the Yule Ball ? "

"My answer will always be the same Donovan . No , I'm still not going with you so just give up and find someone else to temp . "

"I thought you might say that so , I got you a little something special ... "

"Whatever it is , it's not gonna work on m- Are those Caramel Cobwebs ? "

Clyde smirked at her changed of reaction , " Only the best . "

(Y/n) swallowed the the lump in her throat , if she rejects him like all the times she previously did , she wouldn't get to enjoy her one of her favourite candies . And since she has been busy these past few weekends , she wasn't able to go to Honeydukes to get her beloved treats . She wiped away the saliva that was about to drip at the side of her face and actually gave his offer a thought for once .

However , she remembered what Wendy told her about him and let out a angry sigh , looks like she'll have to wait for her beloved treats for a bit more .

"R-Really Clyde ? You think you can bribe me with some treats , no matter how delicious they are , I am still not going with you . "

(Y/n) felt as though she was just stabbed when she said that , she was betraying her love for sweets for Melin sake ! Clyde , on the other hand , took a step back , didn't (Y/n) love sweets ? Especially Caramel Cobwebs ? Tweek told him those were one of her favourites and was always easily swayed if presented with it . But not wanting his pride to be smashed just yet before (Y/n) could be smittened with him , he just shrugged his shoulders like it didn't matter where in actuality , he was both crying and dying inside .