[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick

No one's pov .

"Come on Broflovski , this is probab
ly the only chance for you to go out and be like a teenager ! What kind of teen just stays in the library all week long and miss out on the chance on a qudditch match ? Besides , it's Griffindor verus Ravenclaw quffitch match today . You know , our house verus Griffindor ? "

(Y/n) sighed at the reminder Wendy gave her . Honestly , what's with wizards and witches getting so hyped for just a simple qudditch match when they could spend time in the library reading ?

"Yes Wendy , I know . But what's so special ? It's just like any other qudditch match except that it's our house playing this time . Besides , we do have a potion exam coming up you know . "

Wendy rolled her eyes at her friend , she was trying to use the exam as an excuse again .

"Don't you give me that whole exam excuse again ! I don't remember the last time you even step foot outside the school grounds when it wasn't during class and that's saying something ! You need good old sunlight to shine on you , after all , your skin is  looking pale . "

(Y/N) sighed in defeat , the conversation was not going anyhere if she keeps denying to go . "Okay , okay . Fine Wendy , I'll go . But this is a one time thing only you hear ? After this , you better not bother me about anything thing that involves the outdoor . "

Wendy nodded her head frantically with joy . Her friend was finally taking one step in becoming a normal teen witch !

Time skip ~

(Y/n) was starting to regret her decision to come to the match with Wendy . All around her were people screaming , shouting , yelling or even fan-girling .

"This is why I hate coming to qudditch matches , it's too fucking noisy . " (Y/n) mumbled as she watched the on-going match .

"What was that ? " Wendy yelled .

"Nothing , nothing . Just continue watching this dumb match Wendy ... "

(Y/n) couldn't seem to get a single second of peace without any girls fan-girling at a certain Griffindor male chaser . The more (Y/n) looked at the said Griffindor , the more she felt confused . What was so special about the chaser ? The fan-girling screaming only seem to increase when the chaser was now chasing after the snitch . To (Y/n)'s surprise though , she swore she caught him sending her a wink and a cheeky smile . Being the somewhat nice person she is , she returned his gesture with a small smile and a wave . There was no harm in it right ? ...

... Was what she thought till a bludger flew towards him and pushed him off his broom , causing him to fall to his doom .

(Y/n) watched with both interest and horror as she witness the falling chaser land on the solid ground harshly , a cracking sound following next . While everybody screamed at the sight of the chaser on the ground with blood seeping out , (y/n) just sat there thinking .

'.... His dead , his totally dead .'

She decided that sitting there would waste her time and she stood up and walked back to the library , not knowing that the cause of the chaser's fall was because of the returned gesture she sent his way .

Next day ~

News spread throughout the castle about what happened  like wildfire . Nobody would stop talking about it , well most people were talking about whether they should put the love potion , Amortentia , in his food when he awoke . While most people were gald he was alive , (y/n) was surprise at the news of him surviving .

"There is no way a person would be able to survive sure damaged . At most , one would be on the verge of death or something ... "

She mumbled as she flipped to the next page . After that incident , it was said from the school nurse that the chaser had still not awoken , it was most likely because he was in a coma or something , she's no nurse after all . While she was in her thoughts , she didn't notice someone taking a seat infront of her . It took some time but once she notice a figure before her , she looked up to see her brother , Kyle Broflovski .