[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip

(Y/n) stared outside , watching the maids and gardeners wandering about the large garden doing their tasks assigned to them . Her soulless eyes followed the every movement of her younger siblings running about with bright smiles on their faces .

Her hands clutched onto a letter , a royal seal shown on it and reminding her of her ultimate demise that will arrive in just a few days .

"Your highness," A maid entered the room, her eyes looking down onto the floor and avoiding all eye contact with (Y/n)"His highness has come to visit you , he's here to talk about -"

"My engagement?" She cut of the maid , resentment heard in her voice .

"Yes , his highness is waiting for your arrival . He's currently in the garden."

"The garden ?"

"Yes , he said your highness knows where to meet him ."

(Y/n) stood silently before dismissing the maid . She looked back out the window, her younger siblings waving happily at her with their big and innocent smiles .

She forced a smile onto her face , giving a small wave back at her siblings and watching them running into the arms of their mother who held on a relieved look on her face .

(Y/n) continued watching as her siblings pointed their fingers at the window that she was standing at , watching as their mother looked up at the direction at were her children were pointing at . Her peaceful face suddenly turned into panic and disgust as she hurriedly dragged he children away .

Clicking her tongue , (Y/n) pulled the curtains shut and blocked any sunlight from entering her bedroom .

She had no reason to blame her mother for panicking . After all , (Y/n) was just an accident from a drunken mistake her mother caused .

(Y/n) smirked at the thought , her mother was disgusted with her and yet she was afraid .

"She should be afraid . Once I get out of here she better be ready to get her head cut off ."

She muttered , throwing the crushed letter she had in hand into the bin . She took a glance around her room , an empty feeling within her as she walked out and shut the door .

                ________________________

The garden was like a jewel that contained all the beautiful gems and crystals that mankind could find .

At least , that was how (Y/n) saw the garden as when she was once a child .

However , all she saw now was just some huge backyard that held no importance in her life ever since she had bumped into him . The garden only reminded her of how her engagement was planned , a memory she rather forget .

"A rather lovely day , isn't it ?"

"It would be if you weren't here . "

(Y/n) growled , her eyes narrowing at the figure before her .

"Still harsh are we ? Well , that's the fun part about you ."

A bouquet of flowers was in his hands , a smile on his face as he walked closer to her . Every step he took , it'll be one more step for (Y/n) to take as she walked backwards .

That smile on his face , that fake smile on his face was something she wanted to wipe off with force . Preferably with a smack .

"For you , my beloved fiancée . In just a matter of days , we shall be officially wed."

He handed her the bouquet of flowers . One hand on the bouquet while the other holding tightly onto her arm .

"Please , do take it . It's a token of my love to you ."

"I-If this was a token a love , you wouldn't have forced my father to agree to the engagement . "

"Oh?" He tilted his head with confusion"But I thought you wanted to escape from this dreaded country of yours ?"

The bouquet was dropped onto the ground as arms were wrapped tightly around (Y/n)'s wraist .

"Let's both face it , dear princess . " His words being said with venom "We both know you're an illegitimate child that your father doesn't even know about because you decided to keep your mother's deep dark secret . "

"And what of it ? You're the one who insisted on marry this illegitimate child , Pip Pirrip."

(Y/n) spat at him , struggling to get out his his tight grasp .

"Indeed , I do . You're the only princess in this world that has seen through my mask " His grasp on her wraist tightening "I don't intend to let you go , since you know my true nature ."

Indeed she did . Once she had first laid her eyes on him , she immediately knew that this prince was all fake . Both on the inside and outside .

After living with a family based on lies and faults , she was able to detect that something was definitely off about the prince . His fake smiles , his fake laugh , the way his eyes used to sparkle at her with love and joy was all fake .

From the beginning , their love was based on lies .

She had thought that maybe she was just wrongly misjudging him , maybe her instincts were wrong .

That was until she saw him strangle his maid with a pleased look on his face , an indescribable look on his face that a crazed person would have when enjoying a kill. 

It was probably her mistake on entering his room without knocking , her engagement was solely based on keeping her silent from blurting out Pip's dark secrets. She could still freshly remember the day she saw her personal guard being executed right before her eyes , just because he was acting 'too close' to her .

"What's wrong ? Still mad I killed your favourite guard ? " He chirped , staring down at her with his dark and emotionless blue eyes .

"He was innocent and you god damn know it . A guard's duty is to protect , you have no evidence that he was disturbing me in a sexual manner !"

She hissed in pain as Pip's fingernails dug into her dress and into her skin .

"You should know by now , I have a strong dislike for people who touch things that belong to me . That maid I strangled touched my dolls without my permission . Though ..."

His words trailed off , his grip suddenly becoming soft as one of his hand careessed her cheek.

"If it weren't for her , we wouldn't be engaged right now . At least she was useful even in death ."

Was he always like this ? She didn't know , the once innocent and bright child she met years back who stole her heart was no where to be seen in those voidless eyes of his .

"I just know we'll be a happy family and if anyone dares to try and cut our ties ..."

A shiver ran down her spine , biting down onto her lips as a sudden jolt of pain shot through her body .

"W-What are you ..." (Y/n)'s voice trembled with fear .

"This mark on you will show everyone . You belong to me ."

___________________________________________

Okay , author's note here . I won't be updating any new chapters after 3-4 weeks .

Reason being I need to start seriously study for my exams , especially science since I've been failing the subject since the start of the year .

Not to worry though , I'll find some time to write maybe 1-2 chapters . If you have any characters you want me to write , just comment down. 

If not , I will just start writing some oneshots of a few south park boys that I think I need to start paying attention to .

Anyways , hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for any mistakes I made !

Adios~