Character look alike - Douchebag

(Y/n) hummed a small tune as she watched the children play , though it was mostly just them screaming and yelling hysterically at each other as they ran , as she sat on the ground .

Being a kindergarten teacher might not have been her first choice career but she was starting to get the hang of it and even enjoyed the presence of the small demon like children whenever they were not high on sugar .

Though that rarely happens since the children seem to live off on candy and other sugary treats that they would share with each other .

"Teacher , teacher ! Look at the sandcastle we made ! "

"That's very nice girls , do keep up the good work ! "

(Y/n) replied with a smile as she watched the girls glow with joy at her comment of their sandcastle . She won't  say it out loud but the castle did seemed a bit loopy , but she was not planning to inform the girls about her true feelings on their work since a teacher was supposed to support the kids and make sure they grow up to become respectable people if society .

'That's just a load of bullshit right there is what it is . Respectable people ? Oh please , (Y/n) . You did not went through high school to become one of those fake ass bitches . '

"Oi (Y/n) ! Come inside and meet the newbie ,  - Random name - will take over for you . "

"But doesn't - Random name - hate kids ? "

(Y/n) asked as she stood up , the door being slide open to reveal an annoyed - Random name - .

"Yeah , I do but sometimes you gotta suck it up or get fired . "

- Random name - informed (Y/n) as they have her a pat on the back . (Y/n) rolled her eyes , though a smile formed on her face and entered back into the classroom .

"So , where's the newbie ... "

Her voice trailed off as her eyes landed on a rather good looking man leaning against the wall , his arms crossed while his head was facing another direction . 

Her shoulder was nudge by one of her co-workers , " So , don't you think his hot ? "

"I don't think that's a professional question to ask me " (Y/n) whispered back , although her heart couldn't help but start beating faster at the sight of the newcomer "But yeah he's really hot . "

"Right ? " her co-worker replied as she dragged (Y/n) further away from the man to discuss about him .

"If I wasn't already pursing someone else , I might've already start hitting on him . "

"That's a bit weird and unnecessary but I'm not one to judge . "

Her co-worker rolled her eyes , her eyes following the newcomer before focusing on (Y/n) .

"So , isn't he , like , your type ? "

(Y/n) scrunched up her face , " My type ? No , no , no . I think your mistaken , yeah his hot and all but his just not really my type . "

Her co-worker looked at her with a confused look " You sure ? I thought your type was the ‘ hot looking guy with the mystery aura that could get any girl smitten ’  . "

"Meh , got over that last week . "

"Well, whatever you say . I think we gotta get back to work , madam boss over there isn't looking too pleased . " Her co-worker pointed out before going back to work .

(Y/n) was about to do the same when someone tapped on her shoulder . Turning around , she came face to face with the new comer and her employer.

"Hey there madam boss . What can I do for you on this fine , lovely summer day - "