[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh

Dionysus - The ancient Greek God of wine , winemaking , grape cultivation , fertility , ritual madness , theater , and religious .

Athena / Athene - The Goddess of wisdom , courage , inspiration , civilization , law and justice , strategic warfare , mathematics , strength , strategy , the arts , crafts and skill .

Apollo - Olympian god of music , poetry , art , oracles , archery , plague , medicine , sun , light and knowledge.

Hestia - The Goddess of the Hearth , home , architecture , domesticity , family and the state . [Promised Zeus to remain pure and undefiled ]

Eros - God of sexual desire , attraction , love and procreation .

             __________________________

(Y/n) never enjoyed the parties Eros , or rather as Kenny as he would like to be called , held whenever he wasn't caught up from one of his many lovers . However , she never had the ability to turn his invitation down and would always suffer throughout the supposed 'festival' as he would call it , even though the two of them both knew that the only reason he held such parties was because he had gotten bored with his current lover and was searching , or on a look out , for someone to peek his interest .

Though his 'relationships' never really lasted long enough , he never seemed to be bothered by his failed attempts at love which was pretty ironic since he was supposed to be known as a God that was great at seduction work and whatnot . However , there was this one time where he was actually smitten by a mortal lady and (Y/n) had to admit that the couple looked good together . Sadly though , the lady was poisoned from one of his previous lover who had became jealous and was under the influence of Hera , who was also jealous over the fact that her husband , Zeus , was starting to fall head over heels for the lady .

(Y/n) sipped a bit of wine from her glass , the sweet taste left behind as she watched the many Gods and Goddesses chatting , having stupid games and probably looking for someone to hook up with . She sighed , beginning to regret coming to the party when she noticed both Athena and Artemis weren't here to have a little small talk with here . Even though Athena would rather be called by Wendy and Artemis had long forgotten her original birth name , the three of them went along well quite swimmingly.

' I think it's time I head out for some peace and quiet. '

(Y/n) silently headed out of the grand palace , though there wasn't a need for her to act quietly since the Gods and Goddesses were too busy partying . She headed outside , settling herself on the marble steps that led to the entrance of the palace and staring at the starry sky above .

She led out a sigh , (Y/n) wished she was born as the 'Goddess of the sky ' or something ; Being the 'Goddess of the Hearth' was starting to become ... quite ...

... Boring

Don't get her wrong , being worshipped by the mortals almost everyday and being immortal was great and all but after living for ten to thousands of years with almost no sign of aging , a toll was starting to form on her mentality . It did not help that there was barely anything interesting that she could involve herself in , simply because her 'status' did not allow her to .

"Brainless Gods think I am more suited to be the housewife type . "

(Y/n) muttered , picking up pebbles and flinging it into the fountain across from her . She knew better then those spineless Gods that she could do as much as they could if she had not decided to always stay at home , never leaving while other Gods and Goddesses had these fun and exhilarating adventures that they would spill to her whenever they visited her .

All (Y/n) had to share was the parties that she was allowed to attend , which was an embarrassment to her since what she shared was irrelevant most of the time .