Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan

No one's pov.

It was the 40th time Clyde sighed in the day. It was lunch period and Clyde was with his gang, Craig, Tweek and Token. Token, who was in almost all of Clyde's classes, couldn't take it anymore and asked.

"Clyde, my man. What the hell has gotten into you for you to keep sighing today. Did you fail a test or something ?"

Token asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"That's none of your shit Token. Besides, it's girl problems I'm dealing with right now and I know you hate dealing with girl problems..."

"If it's girl problems you have, you could ask me you know. I have a sister after all. I'm also getting tried of your sighing even though it's only been 15 minutes since lunch started."

Clyde rolled his eye at Craig's response. True, Craig did have a sister and probably could solve the problem Clyde was in but Craig would probably laugh at his problem.

His thoughts were interrupted when a pair of hands slammed the table the boys were sitting in. He shot his head at the pair of hands and he noticed it belonged to (Y/n) (L/n).

"Guys guys guys guys guys! I have important news to tell you guys. Tweek, my bro, you may love this news of mine very much."

(Y/n) sat herself in between Clyde and Token as she told her news.

"Okay guys so..."

Clyde wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. After all, his attention was focused on (Y/n), in his eyes, she was mesmerizing.

The way she talk and the way she smiled so brightly made his heart skip a beat. She was the type that befriended people for no reason. Probably almost half the school population is her friend, it's also probably because of her attitude.

(Y/n)'s attitude was the combination of Carman and Kyle. She can be calm and happy in one moment but pissed and sprouting out vulgarity next. She's even good friends with the goths even.

"- Clyde, Clyde. HEY CLYDE!"

Clyde was brought back from his thoughts as (Y/n) called him.

"Huh ? I mean, yeah ?"

She rolled her eyes at Clyde's response.

"Honestly Clyde, didn't you hear what I said. I asked whether you guys want to go to the new amusement park tomorrow after school. I heard there's a stall that sells good coffee and snacks too. You're the only one that hasn't agree on going since you were in la la la land just now. So you in or not ? "

His eyes trailed to (Y/n) lips. He wondered how it would feel and taste like if he somehow managed to kiss her. It would be a dream though, not like he dreamt of doing that every night and waking up with a boner. Oh no no no, that has definitely never happened before.

"Yeah that would be nice..."

Clyde said unintentionally, he didn't payed attention to her when she said amusement park.

(Y/n) smiled brightly at Clyde as she sat up from the seat.

"Than it's decided, I'll meet you guys as Tweek's house, where we will meet up, before we make our way to the amusement park tomorrow after school ."

She took her phone and waved back

"I'll see you guys tomorrow !"

She walked away and left the cafeteria.

It was silent for a moment before Tweek broke the silence.

"Clyde t-toally has a c-crush on, GAH!, (Y/n)."