[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski

Okay , quick talk .

For those (or for all ) who do not know what this AU is , it's basically a like  harem ... and I'm not sure whether this kind of AU exsist

So ... yeah ...

It's also set in like the early years of korea or something ,

Btw , when I read the whole thing to see whether there was mistakes , and I'm sure there is still mistakes , I wondered how it become so ... clichè .

ENJOY !
__________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s pov .

" I can't believe I became one of the Emperor's personal attendant  ! Can you actually  believe it Kyle ? What do you think I did for the Emperor to notice me ? "

"Well , whatever you did , the Emperor must've notice you that's for sure . And besides , you get a better pay , no ? "

I thought about it for a moment but it just doesn't stick well . Why on earth did the Emperor make me his personal attendant when he didn't even know me ?

"But it just doesn't make sense ! I've never met the Emperor and he definitely hasn't met me before , so why would he do that when he doesn't even know me ! I'm just a complete stranger to him ! "

Kyle rolled his eyes at me . The nerve of him !

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Kyle ! My life is on the line here ! What if he just wants to use me for his personal pleasure or something ? I don't want to become a plaything for him ! "

I heard Kyle scoffed at my statement as he mumbled something I couldn't hear . But it was really worrying , I really don't understand the Emperor's decree to move my rank up .

"You can't possibly think the Emperor is like that . For all you know , he might be a nice guy . And why would you think he would want to use you for ... personal matters ? Doesn't he have concubines to do that ? "

I sighed , Kyle really doesn't understand the situation I'm in . Earlier today, the Emperor suddenly sent a decree to the maid's quarter, stating that I, (Y/n) (L/n), was to become the Emperor's personal attendant. This shocking decree probably shocked every maid that heard it as it usually took about 5-10 years, or less, for a maid to climb up the ranks and become  an attendant to one of the member of the royal family.

But for a maid to instantly climb up the ranks to become an attendant to the royal family was never seen before, let alone becoming the personal attendant to the Emperor. Some speculate that I bribed someone who was close to the Emperor to let me become his personal attendant while others think that I... used goods, if you know what I mean.

I was currently outside the palace with my long time friend, Kyle, who I met 2 years ago . He's a royal guard serving the royal family, the Broflovski's. And though he wouldn't tell me his last name, we got along quite well. We were eating and drinking while I was telling him the situation I was in.

"Kyle, you of all people should know that it's extremely rare for a maid, especially a lowborn maid like me, to jump up the ranks unless I had some sort of connection in the palace! Some people are even thinking that I used goods to-"

I was cut off when Kyle shoved a slice of duck meat into my mouth. Although it was delicious, I can't believe that he tried to shut me up with a piece of duck meat!... He would need two pieces of it to shut me actually...

I gave him a glare as I continued shoving slices of duck meat into my mouth, it was just so damn good!

" Looks like I managed to shut you up. Now listening (Y/n), why don't you just calm down and think logically ? Maybe he heard something good about you or he say you doing a good deed ?"