The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader

No one's pov.

(M/n) was walking towards  his cousin's house, Kyle broflovski, when he spotted a bunch of boys dressed up like Zelda .  He tried his best to not be disgusted at  the scene, don't get him wrong, he likes the character Zelda and all but he just didn't like people to dress up like the character. It just felt weird to look at.

Almost half of the street towards Kyle's house was covered with boys with elf ears and boys dressed up like knights or whether they were dressed up as . They were fighting each others with wooded swords which (M/n) considered to be childish cause you would consider 10 year olds to be more 'creative ' . He spotted Kyle a few feet away fighting as well , but with a wooden staff ?

"FOR THE ELVEN KINGDOM ! " he heard Kyle shout .

'Elven Kingdom ? The hell is that ? '

"Kyle ! Hey Kyle ? "

Kyle couldn't hear (M/n), from all the shouting and fighting . (M/N) was getting pissed that he couldn't get his attention . He slowly got closer to Kyle but could've gone faster if it weren't for all the boys fighting . He reached out and grabbed onto Kyle's shoulder , he turned around but had a curious look to why his cousin was here .

"( M/ n) ? Your back so soon ? I thought you'll be gone for a few weeks with your parents to Canada ? "

He shrugged his shoulder in response .

"I told you that I'll be gone for a WEEK only Kyle , A WEEK and what the hell is happening here ? I leave for a week and what ? The whole entire species of boys in south park  go and start a small war against each other ? "

(M/N) ask as he points as the situation that happened while he was away . Kyle gave his cousin a nervous look .

"Well , the guys thought it'll be cool to play a new game and all . Oh and while you were gone , a new kid moved here . His name is Douchebag"

"Douchebag ? What kind of parents name their kid 'Douchebag' ? Nevermind , can I just see you guys play , not really in the mood to join in right now . "

Kyle nodded his head as he continued on fighting , leaving (M/n) to sit on a doorstep while waiting for the whole thing to finish . It didn't take long for the people that Kyle was fighting to retreat back , leaving Kyle to be victorious . The people who (M/n) learned to be 'elves' , went back to the 'Elven Kingdom' which he guess was probably at Kyle's house so he followed along .

Time skip ~

(M/N) was sitting on the branches of the tree in Kyle's backyard , watching in asmusment . Right now , the entire 'Elven Kingdom' was in frustration about something he wasn't listen to .

"We need a way to get the Stick Of Truth , we can't let that fatass win over us  ! "

"But my liege , we have no one to go undercover for us . The Grand Wizard knows all of the elves and he even has Douchebag on his side  ! We have no one we can send ! Unless ... "

All eyes were darted towards the young male relaxing on the branches of the tree . (M/n) turned to the 'elves'.

"Can I help you guys ? " he questioned as he raised an eyebrow .

"(M/N) , could I ... talk to you for a moment ? "

(M/n) jumped down as he followed Kyle to a corner .

"Soooo , what you need from me ? "

Kyle rubbed the back of his head , " Actually , yeah I need a favour from you ... Could you go undercover for me to Kupa Keep ? "