Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag

Note : Sorry for any mistakes ! 😛

No one's pov .

(Y/n) hated the rain .

Wait , actually no, she didn't hate the rain , she despised it . Every bad memory she had in her life was from rain itself , her multiple break-ups were always done in the rain , when she failed her results , rain would follow persuit . It was raining too when she got kicked out of her house by her parents when she was still in high school . Thus , she fucking hated whenever it rained .

And currently , it was raining like there was no tomorrow and the umbrella (Y/n) was holding onto to like her life depended on was flying to all sorts of direction because of the strong the wind . Halfway through while making her way to her apartment , she gave up trying to walk int this hell storm and decided to take shelter at a flower shop close by .

Signing in relief when she finally got some shelther , she closed her umbella and waited for the downpour to be done with . But she still sighed , in annoyance that is , when she looked down at her now wet clothing and shoes . She just let it be and waited while playing some games on her phone , well , before she heard some noises coming from the ally by the corner of the flower shop outside .

If it was raining , like it was now , (Y/n) wouldn't give a damn about the noise but seeing as there was still some shelther that was somehow connected to the ally , she gave it a shot and ventured in to see where the noise was coming from .

'Maybe the noise if from a box of abonded kittens ... I hope it is , it gets sort of lonely back at the apartment - What in the name of the lord is this creature in front of me ? '

Was what (Y/n) was thinking before she saw something she never saw before in a soggy cardboard box .

'That is a kitten ... right ? But kittens , nor cats in praticular , don't have a human body right ? That's what I was taught in school , damn it ! Knew doing all that science related shit wouldn't help me once I graducated . Should've listened to my guts ... '

While (Y/n) was having an internal war with herself , the 'kitten' was just staring at her with those blank eyes of theirs . It took a sometime for her to notice the stare when she finished with the war with herself and when she did , she returned the stare while one question remained on her mind ,

'Is this 'kitten' a she or a he ? Eh , might as well take it to the vet or something in case if got HIV ... can cats even get that though ? '

Time skip ~

After heading back home and giving the the kitten hybrid it's bath , in which (Y/n) did not like at all mind you , she wrapped in with a towel and set it down on the living room couch while she headed into her room to find some clothing that might fit the hybrid .

"Okay you little hybrid , I found some old clothing of mine that might fit you ... "

Her words flatered when she saw that the kitten hybrid was sleeping comfortably with the towel covering him as a blanket and only one word came into mind .

'Kawaii~ '

(Y/n) was at a lost for words , this beautiful creature in front of her was - it was just - well you know , making the scene in front of her 'majestic' in a sort of werid way . But back to the subject . Even though (Y/n) didn't want to ruin this scene in front of her , she really didn't want a naked kitten hybrid running around in her apartment .

So she took a seat beside the sleeping hybrid and gently shooked it awake .

"Okay now , got some clothing for you , now we just have to put it on you and - there ! All done . Now I gotta find a place somewhere in here for you to sleep ... "

One problem done , the next arised . Where was she going to ket the kitten hybrid sleep for the night and possibly for the rest for his stay here with her ? The couch ? No , it'll probably get a cold the next day . On a pillow ? No , doesn't have much space for it to sleep and roll on . So there was only one place left , the bedroom where she was sleeping at .

So , she thought it wouldn't cause much trouble for her . Was what she thought but when night fell and all was ready for bedtime , the god damn hybrid couldn't seem to get a break and continuously kept disturbing her while she tried to get some well deserved sleep . However , the little piece of shit and the continuous rainfall wasn't gonna let that happen any time soon .

The little piece of shit kept (Y/n) awake with it's kicking and hitting whenever she tried to get some shut eye .

'This piece of shit drank my coffee didn't it . How am I gonna get any sleep now - '

"Fucking Douchebag ! That fucking hurts . "

She groaned in pain as she rubbed the area the hybrid bit . While doing so , she gave a glare at the hybrid and kept muttering the word 'douchebag' repeatedly . The hybrid seemed to respond to that word and kept rubbing itself against (Y/n) , in which , she responded back to with a raised eyebrow .

So she decided to test something out .

"You piece of shit - Ouch , okay , okay fuckin - I call you Douchebag from now on . Ouch ... "

The hybrid had bit (Y/n) again when she called him a piece of shit but only released it's hold when being called Douchebag . (Y/n) sighed in relief but gave a glare at the hybrid as she rubbed the area it bit into . (Y/n) checked the time and sighed again , then again it was still kinda early , even though it was close to midnight , for them to sleep . And though she could've wait for Douchebag to fall asleep on his own , he might have caffeine flowing in his veins . So that was off the list .

Seeing as there was no options left - not that she had many in the first place - she carried Douchebag in her arms and walked towards the living room where the couch was and settled down , both listening to the sound of the rain . (Y/n) had to admit , sometimes rain could be calming , only sometimes though . Douchebag , who was now resting on her lap , was trying to climb up her for some apparent reason .

Feeling Douchebag move , (Y/n) took a look at what he was doing and raised an questionable eyebrow . She couldn't tell whether Douchebag was trying to climb up his way or trying to scratch her with his claws . Either way , she found it sort of amusing to watch . But there was something bugging her .

She wanted to touch his fluffy - looking ears very badly .

She sort of had a ... weakness towards anything that looked fluffy . Yeah , weak I know . But moving on , she had a family cat , before she got kicked out , and whenever she tried to touch it's ears , it would immediately start hissing and scratching her . It left her kinda traumatised since then , she didn't know whether cats didn't like their ears being touch or because the cat just really disliked her cause the next day she saw her mother touching it's ear snd the cat didn't even attack her in any sort of way .

(Y/n) just shrugged that thought away , yeah the cat must've hated her guts or something . Giving it a shot , (y/n) slowly but carefully reached out to Douchebag's cat ears . She sighed in relief when it seems like Douchebag wasn't gonna scratch her or anything amd continued on touching , she even dared to go towards his tail but that backfired as he immediately started hissing at her from the moment he felt something warm touching it .

'Okay , so the tail is out of the question ... Meh , I still got other places I can touch . '

*Note : That place is out of the question and I don't mean the tail . If you know what I mean , which I think you guys don't

Some time went by and Douchenag was now fast asleep , in which (Y/n) mentally cheered with joy , ' Looks like the caffeine in his system is finally put of him , I can finally go to bed now ... '

But before she went to bed , she looked out of the window and took a last glance at the rainfall outside and looked back at Douchebag as a small smile appeared on her face ,

Maybe rain wasn't such a bad thing after all .