[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2

No one's pov .

(M/n) was bored to death .

He had absolutely nothing interesting to do since everybody else was on deck and Captain Fatass was busy doing who knows what . It's been a few weeks since his kidnapping and he had been accoustomed with his new found legs since the things he could do was limited when he was in his tail form . Now he was wondering why everybody was so busy these past few days , was something exciting happening ? Was someone celebrating their birthday or something ?

He wouldn't know since a certain fatass wouldn't tell him because he was pissed at him for not listening to his orders when he asked him to do something useful for once while he was on his ship .

"Not helpful my ass , yeah right . I'm am being very helpful , it's because of my beautiful looks that this ship hasn't sunk yet by other pirates . Tch , he's gonna be grateful one day . "

(M/n) mumbled with frustration as he fumbled with the pillow in his arms , still pissed that he was being left out on what's happening on deck . If there was one thing (M/n) hated , it  was being left out , no matter how small the matter was . He could've been on deck right now but the words Captain Fatass told him was telling him not to .

'If you take one , just one tiny step outside this room , you will never get to eat any fish that this ship has . Got it fish boy ? '

Now call him stupid and all but the fish on Captain fatass ship was  the best he ever had even when be was still living in the sea . Why ? Well he doesn't know and probably would never since he's too lazy to find out by himself . Speaking of fish , that was also something (M/n) was annoyed about . The chef of this ship wouldn't let him eat any of the fish that they caught since 2 days ago , unless the Captain told the chef that he could, for reasons that he wasn't told about which , by the way , was something that was bothering (M/n) as well .

Was there a shortage of fishes ? No , that couldn't be , he saw some of the crew catching an abundance of different varieties of seafood the past few days before he was 'grounded' to the Captain's room . Well whatever it was , he hopes that it wouldn't affect him in anyways once his out of this room . (M/n) wouldn't admit it but he's grown depended on the fatass over the few weeks that he had been on the ship as well as the other crew members . That was something that (M/n) never thought would happen when he was still swimmimg around in the ocean .

But no point thinking of the past now , (M/n) thought as he laid on the bed . The thought of sleeping cross his mind as he stared at the ceiling but was immediately shoved into the bin when the door was suddenly slammed opened , jolting (M/n) up with surprise . (M/n) clentched his shirt , for a moment there he felt as though his heart was about to jump out from his chest from the sudden surprise 'attack' . But he immediately sighed when he saw it was only Cartman and layed back down on the bed .

"Ey there Captain , is my time here in this hell hole of a room finish ? "

Cartman only grumbled in response as he went and opened a drawer , digging around for something . (M/n) took that as a 'yeh' and got of the bed , walking out of the room and heading towards the stairs that lead to the deck above . He whistled at how busy everyone was , some was running around with barrels in their arms while some were running in and out from the kitchen .

He groaned , there wasn't anybody that looked free enough for him to hang out with , well , might as well as one of them what's with all the running around .

"Huh ? You didn't hear , Captain Cartman invited Captain McCormick over for a meeting of some sort . "

(M/n) narrowed his eyesbrows at that answer , did a meeting require all the crew members of this ship to run around like monkeys chasing after a potential female mate ?