A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick

No one's pov.

It was a Thursday afternoon and Kenny Mccormick was walking towards the auditorium as drama was his next class. He had to admit though, High School was a real pain in the ass with all the homework and all that shit.

But a lot changed during high school. Stan became a Jock, Kyle became a huge nerd, which Kenny expected, but puberty had struck him and he became one of the hottest guy in school. Cartman? Well surprisingly, he managed to lose some weight and was beginning to be soft but still had that bitchy attitude in him.

Kenny? Well... He, unsurprisingly, became one of the schools top playboy. Sure he had his fair share of girlfriends and all but he just couldn't seem to find the one that sparked the romantic interest in a relationship. He was a playboy but he too wanted to feel some love every once in a while.

But there was a girl that caught his eye.
(Y/n) (L/n) was the name. She was a shy and timid girl and was a relative of Craig Tucker. How she caught his eye was still a mystery in Kenny's mind.

As Kenny reached the auditorium, he heard some noises in it. 'Strange, it's not like anybody comes here that early... Unless it's... Her'

Kenny pushed opened the door to reveal a (H/c) colored hair girl on stage, practicing some dance moves for their class performance. She stopped as she heard the sound of the door open.

"K-Kenny! Didn't know you like to come here early before drama starts."

Kenny liked some features that she showed like how she stumbled over her words when she was around people. " Meh, I just like it when not many people are here, its just pretty quiet without them . "

He said as he walked down the steps to the front row seats and took a seat in one of the seats (Confusing yet?). Kenny knew (Y/n) since 7th grade but they never really talked to each other till now.

It was silent for a moment before (Y/n) asked Kenny.

"H-Hey Kenny? Could I a-ask you a question?" she asked as she carefully jumped down the stage and sat next to him.

"Sure, hit me with any questions you got. I'm sure I can answer that. "

Say there's this person you pass in the hall everyday.

"Well... Let's say there's this person that you've always pass by but never really got his attention."

You've known him since seven grade.

"A-And you've known him for quite a long time... Since 7th grade in fact."

You're used to thinking about him in a certain way, from the persona that he displayed.

" I've always thought that he was the kind to... You know...play with other people s feelings  from the way that I see him act with other people... Especially with girls..."

Kenny felt his heart leap, could she be talking about him?

And then something changes..

(Y/n) blushed a bright red at the thought of the memory that happened not too long ago.

" Something changed about him, don't know what but he started being different ... And he changes."

"From a guy that you'd never been into, into a guy that you'd kinda be into. From a guy that  I'd never been into, into a guy that I'd Kinda be into."

Kenny stared at (Y/n) unintentionally as she emerged from her seat and faced him . He'd never seen this side of her before but heck he wasn't complaining though. He...kinda liked it.