[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black

Note : I just randomly came up with this in the middle of the night and actually thought it was a grade A idea ...

It was not  .
_________________________________________________

No one's pov .

"Hey Babe ? "

"Yes honey ?"

"How would you cook me ? "

Token dropped the tray of dishes that he had in his hands , his eyes beginning twitched with his eyes filled with mixed emotions ? How would he cook his partner ? What sort of question was that ?

"I-I'm sorry what ? "

Token asked as he wanted to comfirm the question he was asked , however , his partner's expression didn't change the slightness , her face remained serious as she stared at him , waiting for his answer . Token cursed mentally , he knew he shouldn't had told her that he was into the whole cannibalism thing if he knew this was coming , well , not that he actually thought (Y/n) would asked such a question .

"You heard me " she said as she stood up to help pick up the dishes that was most probably broken from that drop " How would you cook me ? As in would you season me after chopping me up or - "

"Yes I get it , I get . " Token cutted her off as he picked up the last plate and placing it back on the tray , heading to the kitchen to wash with (Y/n) following him , waiting for his answer .

"Come on Token" (Y/n) pouted as she wrapped her hands around his wraist , trying to get his attention back on the question instead of washing the dishes from their dinner . " I just wanna know how would you cook me ? It isn't that hard of a question now is it ? "

Oh if only she knew how hard the question was for him . It might not have affected her in any way since she almost seemed excited for his response , but it definitely affected Token . Could you just imagine that your girlfriend , of 7 years , just so randomly asked you , a cannibal , how would you prepare them for a meal ? Most cannibals if asked that question by their partner , if they even  managed to get one , they would just casually responsed with an answer of their choice .

Sweat was rolling off Token's cheeks , he was in a predicament right now . Yes , he could've just ended the whole topic on 'How would you cook me' but he had to be carefully with his words if he didn't want to hurt her since she was sort of an emotional ,and sometimes even a fragile , person because of her past trauma with her childhood and family .

And the fact that she was giving him the puppy eyes wasn't helping the whole matter either , since he had grew to become weak when he was faced with (Y/n) giving him her classic puppy eyes that seemed that it  has never failed her once when being used against him .

"I-I have to think about it . You did ask me this question out of the blue you know . "

Token stated as he dried the last plate and placing it with the others in the cabinet , he hoped it would be enough to give him some time to get out of the situation .

"Hm , okay fine ." She began as she poured herself a glass of water . " I'll come back for your answer in an hour , okay babe ? "

He nodded , giving (Y/n) a kiss before watching her walk out of the kitchen and leaving him all alone . Token let out a relieved sigh before he spotted something on the kitchen floor .

Was that a clump of hair ?

                           _______________________________

(Y/n) hurried into their shared bedroom , shutting the door and locking it before she went to the dresser . She sat down on the chair , opening one of the compartments and taking out a bottle of pills and a letter . She stared at the bottle with souless eyes before she opened it , took out two pills , and swallowed it along with the water . (Y/n) let out a sigh , she took a comb and brushed her hair ever so gently , however , no matter how gently she combed , an insane amount of hair would become loose and fall out . Either onto the floor or remaining on the comb .