[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk

No one's pov .

Humming could be heard echocing within the ladies washroom . A childhood tune being hummed by a lady ,who looked barely over 20 who went by the name of (Y/n) (L/n), as she brushed her (H/C) coloured hair before tying her hair into a messy bun . She smoothened out her dress before taking one last look at the mirror , making sure she looked presentable , before walking out of the washroom .

Once (Y/n) stood a step out of the washroom though , the strong scent of cigarettes quickly struck her , in which she sighed in return as she walked to the stage . She had spent at least an hour or so to pamper herself up to look classy but all her efforts were soon thrown into the bin , but what had she expected ? She was singing at a low class bar , that had a low paying wage and the audience were less then friendly to boot . But that low paying wage was just enough to pay for her 'Alright' apartment and 'Alright' food that she could buy without killing her in anyway .

It wouldn't be surprising really , after all , she was living in the poorest part of the city that could be considered a slum for all she knew and the food was the lowest quality out that that might as well been from the dump . But enough complaining , right now , she was next to perform in a few minutes and didn't want to have negative thoughts fill her mind . As she drew closer to the stage , so did the chatting of the audience out there in which it somehow comforted her in a way she couldn't undertstand .

" Hey there toots , glad to see your dressed up all nicely tonight . "

She rolled her eyes with clear diguest , she knew where he was leading to , the pianoist , and he nevered failed to remind her that men were all animals out there . Well , not all but you get the idea . The pianoist kept talking on and on about some important person that was somewhere in the audience right now , in which all his words just went out of her ear as she played with the flower in her hand , a small smile appearing on her face .

It wasn't real , just sewed together with some fabrics that she found in a dusty box . It was kinda sad , it had been a few years ever since she had seen a real flower growing outside , considering the fact that the place she was living in was no right condition for any flora and fauna to grow and flourish . Maybe when she saved enough , found a nice quiet place that she could moved to and a nice neighbour that wasn't run by Mafia's , then maybe , she'll get to rest and relax without the fear of the Mafia watching her every move .

But that dream had to wait for a while , maybe a few years or so since what she had saved could barely even pay her bills due to the fact that her pay was terrible . (Y/n) place the flower in her hair and prepared for the performance when the pianoist whistled at her , probably telling her that it was about to start . That or he was just checking her out like all the other creeps do . But she'll think about that later , right now , she had a job to do . She smoothened her dress once again before making her way to the center of the stage , which was close to the audience , and waited for the curtains to be opened .

And like as if the pianoist heard her thoughts , he pulled the lever , in which the curtains began to open and bright lights being shone of her . No matter how many times (Y/n) did this , she wasn't used to the bright lights being ,like ,thrown at her . She closed her eyes and took a few seconds to adjust her eyes to the lights before the pianoist began to play the piano . (Y/n) took a deep breathe , placed both hands onto the microphone before she began to sang . (Y/n) had learnt to stare at the back when on stage when she first joined the music industry a few years back , and it worked quite well .

It was alright for the first few minutes , there were no fights breaking out suddenly , no cat whistling and most importantly , there didn't seemed to be anyone being displeased with her singing . All was fine .

Till (Y/n) spotted a someone wearing a greenish lime ushanka .

It was just out of curiousity when she spotted it . She thought it might be someone from out of the country who just happen to stumble upon this establishment . But as she took a closer look at him , she realised that this person was wearing a suit , a fancy one at that . She felt a cold sweat roll down her cheek when she also realised everything he was wearing was something every well known Mafia would wear . And just as she finished singing , giving a wave and a bow and everything , she took one last glance at the man before heading back .

She felt her heart stop for a moment when the man sent her a wink directly at her , with a friendly looking smile before directing his attention else where when the person sitting beside him whispered something into his ear . (Y/n) didn't know whether to take it as a good sign or not . She had a friend who also worked in the music industry who had attracted the attention of a well known Mafia , and within a few days after attracting the Mafia's attention , her friend was never seen again .

But she shook her thought aside and thought nothing aside , maybe he was just a flirter or something . She walked to the ladies washroom with a bag in her hand as she pasted by a group of musicians . They exchanged smiles and waves before (Y/n) entered the washroom . She entered one of the stalls and changed out of her outfit before coming out and heading towards the sink , turning on the tap and began washing off the heavy make-up she had applied before the show . After that was done , she removed the flower she had placed in her hair before un-tying the bun .

She walked out of the washroom , after checking that she had everything on , to bump into someone . (Y/n) looked up to apologise to the person when her eyes widened with fear and a shiver running down her spine when she realised that she had bumped into the mafia that she had stared at . She stumbled backwards , muttering a soft 'Sorry' as she walked to the side , hoping to avoid any comfortation . Unfortunately , god had other plans for her in mind when said person moved the side , blocking her from moving . Millions of thoughts ran through her mind before deciding to look up at the person , a little part of her hope that he would leave this be and let her leave without any bloodshed .

It was silent for a moment before the mafia let out a cough before he began to talk . " So " he began as she took ahold of her hand "You must be the singer that was on stage a few moments before . " (Y/n) shut her eyes in fear to what was to come but slowly opened them back when she felt something place against her cheek . It was a strange occurance for her if anything . It wasn't everyday that a Mafia , who might as well be one of the few that is the top of the top , was looking at her with affection and treating her like she was a precious jewel . And now that she had a closer look at him , he looked quite good looking with the red hair , now that the ushanka was wasn't covering his hair .

And just as she was about to open her mouth and speak , she felt something being injected into her . It took her seconds to register what was happening when she realised ,

He had injected her with propofol .

She felt her eyes shutting , telling her that it was working and she was about to fall asleep while the chances of being kidnapped by this man was incredibly high . But before she fell asleep , she heard him say something .

"I , Kyle Broflovisk , will take good care of you , (Y/n) (L/n) . My little song bird . "