Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader

No one's pov.

"I am a 100% fucking sure that I have someone have their eyes burn through my back guys. I. Am. Serious"

And Cartman even had the nerve to roll his eyes at her . "Right, and I have James Bond trying to get my undies (y/n)"

"This is not a joking matter! How would you feel to have someone burn their eyes at your back every single fucking day huh?!"

(y/n) (l/n) was just your almost average everyday girl... ALMOST.

She was a girl that gave no shit to anyone and really hated hanging out with the female gender, because they were all totally bitches in her eyes.

And so it wasn't common to see her hang out with the boys more often than the girls. This gave her an advantage to have the male population in South Park high school to trust her and like her more than the rest of the population of girls in the school.

But with every advantages there would also be disadvantages. Because of her popularity with the boys, every single girl hated her guts.

Heck , if THE Eric Cartman, the guy that hated every single girl, actually liked hanging around with her means the entire boys may as well like her.

And currently, she was going through a crisis. Apparently, she has someone eyes on her back 24/7 at school.

"Calm down, it might as well be one of the girls at school. After all, if Cartman actually like hanging out with you does mean trouble for the girls." Kyle broflovski said while trying the calm the shit out of her.

"Orrrrrrrrr it might be a guy you know ~"

"Shut it Mccormick ! I'm pretty sure I made it clear to the guys that I'm not a freakin girl that sooooo wants you to start burning holes at my fuckin back."

"I can't really say the same to Craig, if you hadn't noticed (y/n), he has been staring at you for the past few days. I won't even be surprised if it was him. His almost in all your classes."

"But didn't Craig used to be in only one of your class (y/n)? I'm pretty sure at the start of school, he was only in your Math class. Now his like in all your classes except Art."

She was about to talk back but what he said actually stared making sense.
" Now that you mentioned it Kyle, he is almost in all my classes and what's even more werid now that you say that, his either two seats behind or beside me. The only class that he is seated beside me is during Math."

The three boys started 'ohhhhhhhhh' ing
her while Cartman was trying his best not to laugh. This made (y/n)'s face bright up like a fresh tomato.

" S-shut it! " she flipped them off but she definitely couldn't stop them from laughing at her now bright red face. The noise coming from her attracted Craig Tucker who was seated just a few tables away from them. He couldn't help but stare at her direction unknowingly.

"Looks like Craig has a little crush ~"
Token sang.

"Gah! H-his h-has what n-now?!"

" It seems like Craig has a crush on someone Tweek "

"Ohhhhhhhhh no guys, it's not just some random girl. It's the one and on-"

"I swear Clyde if you don't shut that mouth of yours I WILL not hesitate to punch you in the guts."

Clyde popped his lips in response but smirked.

" Oh! Go on Craig, while you're doing that, (y/n) might as well be courted by Kyle!"

Craig immediately turned his head. True to Clyde's words, Kyle was placing his arm over (y/n)'s shoulder. He didn't like what he was seeing.

"S-someome's, GAH! D-Definitely jealous."