This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader

(y/n) pov.

When I was child, I was always told not to put too much trust in a person even if they were part of your family.

I remember my mom saying this to me when my dad just left the family for no reasons.

She said :

" No matter who it is or who you hold close to you. You must not and I repeat, DO NOT put so much trust. Under stand dear?"

As a child, I had frequent panic attacks.

And seeing your dad leave you without telling you at the age of 8 would definitely start up the attacks.

And having your mom telling you not or not have much trust in people after seeing your father leave you definitely wouldn't help in any situation.

So when growing up, I had to face a lot of bullies just because I didn't have a dad.

They would always say the same thing

" Her dad probably left her family cause he couldn't stand her and her mom! I mean look at her! She has no sense of respect!"

"Yeah"

"What a total bitch"

"Whore"

"Slut"

Some would even pity me like asking whether I would want to sit with them during lunch or hang out with them after school.

It was mostly this girl called Wendy Testaburger.

She was probably the only few girls that I truly respect. She didn't make fun of me cause like she always says :

"Every person is at least going through something in life. We can't just based them on what they do or how they act!"

That was why I had alot of respect for her.

But I can't really say the same for her boyfriend, Stan Marsh.

He was the Captain of the football team while Wendy was one of the members in the cheerleading squad.

(Too be totally honest, I live in a country where cheerleading doesn't really exist and the football is wayyyyyyyy different)

Let's just say, Stan Marsh had this personality that makes me want to kick him till the curb.

And the boys that I respect are really low too, like really, really low.

A boy named Butters and Pip are on my list of boys that I really like hanging out with. I treat them as my brothers and they treat me as a sister.

And this guy named Tweek Tweak was really fine too. Sure he may twitch alot but that's part of his personality.

But lately I can't stop feeling like I'm being watched. Like, I'm being watch at school everyday.

"There's the feeling again, the feeling of being watched everyday." I mumbled.

Sometimes, I wonder whether life is really worth living for I really do. Yeah sure people tell me "Don't throw your life away just like that and blah blah blah"

When I really go deep into whether life's worth living and watch videos that show what would happen to earth in a few million years. I wonder whether I would be reborn or die young or something.

Whisper was heard throughout the halls. 'They're probably talking about me aren't they?'

Suddenly squeals were heard, and it replaced the whispers which I thanked.

"Look, look! It's Kyle!"

OHHHHHHHHH, of course it's HIM.

Though Kyle broflovski was a huge nerd, he had the looks that could almost blind girls and a voice that could melt any girls heart. At least, that's what I heard.

'Please, I'm really wondering what my gender is doing in life anymore.'

AND LUCKILY ME, HIS LOCKER IS JUST BESIDE MINE! ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT?

"Hey (y/n)! How are you doing today?"

"Great, just great Kyle. And if you'll excuse me, I have to go to Math now."

"W-Wait"

I turned around to him.

" Yeah?"

" W-Would you like to-"

"Kyle!"

OH, GREAT JUST GREAT IT HAD TO BE BEBE!

"Looks like I'm talking you're time, I'm going now Kyle"

"W-Wait!"

I didn't wait any longer and walked to my Math class.

Time skip~

Kyle's pov.

I sighed in what felt like the thousand time. It was lunch period and I couldn't focus in class at all.

"Kyle, Jesus man. What's up? This must be like the thousandth time you sighed. What happened man?"

"Nothing Stan, nothing happened"

"Dude, I know you since kindergarten and we are like 16 now and I know something is wrong with you. So what is it?"

I really wanted to tell Stan, I really do but... Knowing him, he would probably shout it out if I told him. Sure I had the Looks and all and I'm really greatful for that but I'm only greatful for that because I thought (y/n) would start liking me or something but it seems like it wasn't ever going to work.

I really felt like crying now.

" Let me guess Kyle, you have a crush on her hmmmmmmmmmm?" Kenny wriggled his eyebrows.

Well I'm fucked. How the hell did Kenny know? I shouldnt be surprised honestly, he is the school's most well know playboy.

"S-Shut up Kenny!"

"There you are Stan! Is it okay for me and (y/n) to sit with you guys?"

"Wendyyyyyyy nooooooo, I told you I can eat by myself. And besides, you know I don't like the whispers people are talking about me when I sit with your boyfriends group."

Wendy didn't seem to give a crap and forced her to sit down, right beside me. I gave her a smile but only to be returned with a glare and she mouthed these words to me :

" I'm only doing this because of Wendy "

Time skip because I'm lazy ~

(y/n) pov.

'Eating lunch with them, what the hell was she thinking?', "Shit, I'm late for work. Can't be late for that"

I rushed to my workplace which was a daycare center. It doesn't have such a great pay but seeing those kids smile really made my day. "Mrs March, I'm here." I removed my shoes and put on my work outfit.

"Mrs March? Where are -"

" (Y/n)?"

" KYLE??"

___________________________________________

Shitty? Yeah I know, it's very shitty but I tried. There would be a part 2 to it