[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader

No one's pov .

Pete watched as the female neko walked around his room , pushing some items around while her tail swayed slowly and her cat ears twitched . He still couldn't believe he found a female neko just wandering around the alley near his school , just drenched with rain since it was raining like there was no tomorrow today , it was a wonder why scientist and the government hadn't captured her yet . He was surprise that she wasn't sick yet too , she was just wearing shorts and a hoodie , that was soaked and was dripping water droplets onto his bedroom floor .

This ticked him off but he let it slide , just this once and went to his closet and retreived a towel . He turned around amd came face to face to her , their faces literally a few inches away from touching and her tail that was now wrapped around his leg . He felt his heart leap out in surprise but he calmed it down soon after and shoved the towel into her face and tried to remove her tail that was somehow wrapped tightly against his leg .

After a few minutes later , Pete gave up and signed , it seemed almost impossible to remove her tail off his leg . He mumbled curse words under his breathe and looked back the 'cat' which was still dripping wet , the towel just in her hands as she curiously stared at him as she looked back at him and the towel . Pete narrowed his eyebrows at her and thought , ' Does she not know what is a towel ? Or does she not know what's it's use ? '

Either way , Pete scratched his head in frustration and took the towel from her hand . Pete started to dry her hair off and clean the dirt off her face , though halfway through he realized there was no point in drying her off when her whole body was dirty and she should be taking a bath right now . In which that was what he was doing right now . He was in his bathroom , filling his bathtub up with water while the neko was beside him , her tail still wrapped against his leg as she watched the bathtub being filled , her eyes sparked with interest when bubbles started appearing .

Once the whole process was done , Pete rubbed the neko's ears , in which she purred with happiness . He learnt that her tail will losen around his leg , enough for him to remove it , if he rubbed her cat ears or gave a pat on the head . It was strange , yeah , but he couldn't judge since he really didn't know a whole lot about cats nor neko's really . He walked out of the bathroom and to his closet , his bathroom was connected to his bedroom , and looked inside to find any clothing she could wear . He was not letting her walk around naked in his house and wearing those clothing he found her in was out of the choice .

He chose a sweather and a pair of boxer that he rarely wore since it wasn't black . When he re-entered the bathroom , he found her already in the bathtub , her clothes neatly folded on the ground . He sighed with relief , he thought that he had to help her undress when he saw how she couldn't or didn't even now how to use a towel . He went ahead and placed his clothing on the table sink , went to pick her wet clothing and throwing them into the laundary basket . He went to the sink once again and picked up some shampoo bottles , placing them one the ground beside the bathtub.

She turned to her side , looked down to see what he placed on the ground and picked one of the bottles up . She titled her head and narrowed her eyes in confusion as she stared at the bottle . Pete sighed at the sight , he thought as much that this might happen .

Time skip ~

Pete groaned as he walked out of the bathroom , he was the one now soaked from head to toe while the neko was dried , clean and clothed - though the sweather she was wearing was a bit oversized for her - and was behing Pete , following him out of the bathroom . Pete lead her to his and sat her down before he went back to his closet , once again , and got come new , fresh and clean clothing . But before he headed back to the bathroom , Pete got a book - which was about the devil by the way - from his shelf and handed it to her , mumbling to her to read it while he took a bath .