[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch

(Y/N)'s pov .

Okay , so running in the rain wasn't such a good idea after all but it seemed like one when it started raining all of a sudden . If I known it would've rain today , I wouldn't have decided to wear high heels . Just how on earth did female actors wearing high heels in movies run ?

In the end , I found shelther in a flower shop , it wasn't my first choice but I really had no choice left . I groaned in relief as I remove one of my heels , it felt as though I was talking a nice warm bath . I took notice of the flower shop I was in , it was quite nice and relaxing .

'Might as well buy some flowers to decorate my house . It is starting to look like I spray painted the entire house with white . Let's see now ... '

Looks like they have probably every kind of flowers here one can find in any other flower shop . I looked around the shop , trying to find some Scorpion grasses. (yes this is a real flower name ... I checked online so ... )

But I couldn't seem to find it , did flower shops even sell them in the first place ? I don't know anymore .

"O-Oh um , h-hi there Miss ! "

I turned around to where the voice was coming from and my lands landed on a male with blonde hair and blue eyes . He must be the owner or at least an employee working here .

"Is there anything I can help y-you with Miss ? Any flowers you would like to find ? "

This was a first . I've never really met a male working at a flower shop before , this was a rarity to find . But hey , maybe there are males who are working at flower shops , you never know till you see it to believe it after all .

"Um yeah , actually . I was trying to find flowers called Scorpion grasses and I was wondering if you have them in your shop . I was hoping to buy some for some home decoration but I can't seem to find them ... "

He let out a nervous laugh , "Oh ! Sorry about that , I was just about to set them out for display . I kinda ran out of it this morning and had to see whether I had any left in the garden at the back .... "

Whoa , whoa . This dude had a garden at the back of this flower shop ? No way !

"Whoa ! You have a garden at the back for growing flowers ? That's kinda neat and kinda smart in a way . "

He shrugged his shoulders , in a nice way , as he gave me a smile . "Really now ? Wow , it's not everyday you met someone who thinks growing your own flowers is a great idea . Your the first one to say that actually , my parent's didn't ... really like the idea of it . Anyways , I'll go and prepare a vase to put the Scorpion grasses in , in the mean time , you should go and dry up in the bathroom upstairs , you look like you did the ice bucket challenge or something ."

Was I really that drenched ? I didn't want to take my chances and nodded in agreement as he returned to the back , probably to find those flowers I needed . Okay , so he said it was upstairs ...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Man , this place looks cozy as fuck .

When I reached upstairs , it was clean and tidy and had this nice lavender scent to it . Did I mention it was kawaii looking ? There was even a fluffy looking bunny resting on a bean bag . The second floor must be where his residing , I mean , there's a bed , fridge , Tv and other shit you find in houses .

Even his fucking bathroom had this kawaii theme going on . There was a cat shape carpet near the shower , had this baby yellow coloured tiles , small cat and bunnies figurines on the table sink and had a vanilla scent going with it . If I was in an anime , I'm pretty sure my heart would stop beating because of the cuteness , this man had a sort of good taste .