Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader

No one's pov .

Eric Cartman was a kinda spoiled child since young . Not only that but he was overweight and had a bullshit attitude . But that was in elementary school , he had changed over the years and had since lost weight and his bullshit attitude just become a shitty attitude .

He was in High School now , his childish ways won't get him anywhere so he had drop it . His only friends were probably still Kyle , Stan and Kenny ... and maybe Butters . However, he knows that they're trying to distant themselves from him , I mean , who would want someone like Eric to be their friend ?

That person was none other than (Y/n) (L/n) or also known as the schools  'Shy Bunny ' . As you can guess , (Y/n) was shy , so shy that she had to hide behind a wall while talking to the harmless Pip ... Yep , she was really that shy . Though she was shy , she made some decent amount of friends , which mostly consists of girls . The only guy friends that she had was Pip , Butters , Tweek and Token .

But why would she want to be friends with the schools dickbag Eric ? She just found him to be nice ... Yeah 'Nice' . But she notice how lonely he looked , he would sit with his usually friends , Kyle Stan and Kenny but she always saw that he never spoke a word , always just eating lunch or staring at his phone . And no , she wasn't a stalker to know all this .

She had one time sat with them since Wendy invited her to sit woth them , since she was still dating Stan and all . Through the whole lunch period while the guys and Wendy were chatting away happily as (Y/n) quietly ate her lunch , she couldn't help but noticed something was amiss . Turns out it was just the missing voice of Eric who would usually chat about shit . This went on for sometime since Wendy would alwayd drag her to eat with them .

(Y/N) didn't know what was wrong , Eric was always so loud during lunch , at elemenatry school anyways . She would always see him staring at his phone till the end of lunch . But that wasn't the only reason why she wanted to be his friend , there was this one time when (y/n) was at her locker when she dropped some of her books . Just as she was about to reach for them , a hand popped out of no where and helped her picked up her books . When she looked up , she noticed it was Eric who was helping her .

"Y-You d-don't really n-need to help me Eric . I-I-I can handle i-it myself . "

"Yeah right and watch you drop your books again and again and again as you walk to class ? Not taking any chances . Here are your books . Make sure you don't drop them again . "

Eric said before walking off to his next class , leaving a flustered (Y/n) behind . 'Dropping my books over and over again ? I don't do that ... Actually , I think I do ... but how does he know that ? Oh my god does he see me repeatedly doing that ? Oh god ! That's so embarrasing ! '

But something didn't stick out right ... those incidents only happens when the hallways are mostly empty and she's rushing to her next class . Surely couldn't possibly seen that ... did he ? With that question in mind , she than made it an objective to be-friend Eric . But so far , it has been a total failure . Everytime she was close to talking to Eric , her shy instincts turn on and she would immediatley hide behind the nearest wall and sometimes , she may even slam against a wall if she isn't paying attention .

(Y/n) sighed in defeat , maybe she wasn't supposed to be friends with Eric at all in her life or maybe she just has a shy instincts to be blamed , she doesn't know how many times she has body slammed into a wall this past week . "Why can't I just be friends with Eric , God ? "

"You wanna be friends with me ? Kool , I'm fine with that . "

(Y/n) shot up in an instant , she looked around at ber surrounding to only find the one and only Eric Cartman , sitting on a bench . She swore she could've feel her face heat up as she natural instincts came up and she ran away . Eric , on the other hand , shrugged his shoulders at what happened and continued on with what he was doing . But he was feeling happy though , he made a new friend that day .