[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh

No one's pov .

(Y/n) sighed as she looked at her brother gambling away for the fourth time this day while his man were standing behind him protectively while the near by men in cheap suits could only stare in fear . But this was nothing new to her , she'd been working here, at a bar ,as a bartender for quite some time now .

Though her older brother was Craig Tucker , who was one of the four big don's in the city , she didn't want anybody know she was his sister . If people found out , especially her brother's enemys and not to mention the cops , she might not live to see the next day if the word got out . She hummed a tune she learned from her late-mother as she watched Craig winning another game . If there was one thing her brother was good at , it was gambing .

The bar she was working at was run by none other then her brother . Did you think he would let his only living family member to work somewhere else where he had no eyes to watch her ? Fat chance . The Tucker family was most known for their long family history of being a Mafia . So long infact that Craig was the 25th Tucker male to become a Mafia boss . He was the 25th male Tucker to become a Mafia boss . If you included the females of the Tucker family into the Mafia family line , Craig would've been the 74th family member to become a Mafia . See that difference ? Pretty big is it not ?

The bar her brother owned was public , but only from 9 am to 12am . The bar would later be 'booked' , as her brother liked to call it , from 12am to 8am . This was the time when most of the Mafia community would be 'active' , like killing , stealing , raping and buring part of the city down kind of 'active' . (Y/n) was used to this though , fights often broke out at the bar and it would always end up with a person in a body bag .

But lately , the cops were getting even more active then usually . Late night patrols were becoming the norm which were causing the Mafia community problems with their business . Though (Y/n) gave no shit about the Mafia , it was affecting her business . She used to recieve a ton of customers regardless day or night but now , the amount of customers she recieved now was about a handful . Her paycheck was from her bro too , and if he can't get his money , her paycheck would go down to probably only enough to buy a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter .

(Y/n) had a few ideas why the cops were getting active at night . It was probably the new cop working at the police station just a few blocks away . (Y/n) cursed at the thought , of all the places her brother had decided to run the bar near the fucking police station . The bad part was that many cops would come here for a drink after sundown , that was when her bro would come over for a game or discuss business with the other don's .

But the good news was that cops weren't coming over as mucn as they used to . But everyday without fail , there would always be this cop that would visit the bar . His order would always be the same , 6 bottles of beer and 11 shots of voldka. (I do not know my alcohol so .... )

She learnt this certain cop was Stan Marsh . How'd she know ? He blurted his name out once when he become incredibly drunk to the point that he started talking about his private life . He kept talking about how his girlfriend wanting to break up again with him for the 6th time that month and he rammbled on able how his job could suck his dick .

Nonetheless , she found him to be good company . He didn't start acting like a dick whenever he got drunk and he was one of the few men that didn't try to hit on her , which you gotta appreciate in this kind of society . Sundown came and (Y/n) hummed as she cleaned up a bit . But she was also waiting for the cop that would never fail to show up on time at 7 pm or so .

And on cue , the front door to the bar opened and revealed the cop . The bar was quite empty at the moment , people , mostly the Mafia , wouldn't arrive only after midnight came . Stan noticed the bartender and gave her a shy smile in which she returned it with a friendly wave . He took his seat and was about to order a drink when (Y/n) slided over a bottle of beer over to him .