[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2

No one's pov .

(M/N) was extremely worried .

For the past few weeks since he had moved in with Kenny , (M/n) had expected Kenny to bring back some random chick he picked up from the street or from his class . When he asked Kenny himself about the situation and asked if he was alright , he got the shocking response of , " Why ? Is Mr (M/n) here wanting his hole to be filled ? "

(M/N) was then left in a blushing mess as he repeatedly tried to punch Kenny in the face to shut him up from taunting him with those diguesting words . But that was a week ago , now , he had a more serious matter on his hand to dicuss with Kenny .

(M/n) had found Kenny in his room , on his bed , reading a porn magezine  . It wouldn't be such a huge problem if it went for just one small thing . That porn magezine that Kenny was reading were (M/n)'s that he had he hide carefully under the bed where he was sure that no one would find . But now that it came to this situation , (M/n) had a bunch of ideas that were popping up in his mind , in which how he could come up with a reasonable reason that he would use to explain about the magezines .

Surprisingly , it took Kenny a moment to realise that (M/n) was standing at the door , even though he had been standing there for at least a few minutes . So when Kenny noticed (M/n) standing by the door with an unreadable expression , he just casually smiled at him before showing (M/n) one of the pictures of the porn  magezine with a teasing smile . This causes (M/n) to become flustered as blood started rushing to his cheeks , causing it to become incredibly bright as he started stuttering out words .

"W-What t-the hell are y-you doing here ! And stop swinging t-that magezine at me with that s-smile of yours . "

(M/n) went ahead towards Kenny , just as he had finished speaking and tried to snatch away that one magezine in Kenny's hand . Kenny , however , had other ideas in mind as he stood on the bed , started to roll up the magezine and swinging it up in the air - it was like as if he was trying to toy with (M/n) . Well , it was working , to say the least since Kenny was  undeniably much taller then (M/n) . This went on for about 10 minutes until Kenny went and did an unthinkable move .

Kenny had went , held (M/n) by his wraist , leaned in and gave him a deep and  passionate kiss .

Well , it wasn't really a unthinkable move for Kenny but it definitely was for (M/n) since he had pratically grew up with him since they were in middle school and Kenny had made a name for himself as the school's playboy in high school who only went for women , not men . With this fact in mind , (M/n) began struggling against Kenny , with hopes to get out of his grasp which didn't seem to be happening at any moment , seeing as Kenny had went and 'hug' him to cage (M/n) .

With this in place , (M/n) and Kenny were were having a heated make-out seesion , though it was pratically a one-sided make-out seesion , since (M/n) was still struggling as Kenny kept french kissing (M/n) . And though (M/n) didn't like this , he couldn't help but be aroused and letting out soft moans as he slowly stopped struggling , clentching onto Kenny's shirt in return . This went on for a few moments before Kenny suddenly went and carried (M/n in his arms to his room . With this all happening all of a sudden , (M/n) yelped in surprise as Kenny went ahead and walked out of his room . (M/n) was silent for a moment before he noticed where Kenny was carrying him to , in which, it made him began to kick and scream with denial .

But all Kenny responsed with was a cunning smile as he hummed , completely ignoring a screaming young adult , trying yo pry away from him . But (M/n)'s 'efforts' were all in vain once Kenny stopped in his track and causing (M/n) to turn to see where had  Kenny stopped , in which , his eyes widened with slight fear . He started to breath heavily as Kenny opened the door and entered  the room . (M/n) was then thrown onto the bed , presumly Kenny's bed , hearing the door being locked before being hovered by Kenny himself , who had a hungry and lustful look in his eyes as he licked his lips . (M/n) felt a chill ran down his spine when kenny then gave him a smile that just sent the message of , ' Prepare yourself ' .

And though (M/n) kept muttering 'No , no , no ' repeatedly as he tried to remove Kenny's hand from roaming up his shirt . Sadly though , it didn't seem to work since clothing were soon being thrown onto the floor or across the room and moans would soon follow persuit .

And by the time (M/n) would again he pissed against Kenny would be the next day where he would find himself being spooned by said person .