My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader

No ones pov .

(Y/N) (L/N) was pretty much your typically high schooler .
She was average looking , had some friends and nice grades ...
But she had a past that she would like to leave behind but it kept being stuck no matter how she tried to forget about it .

It was late afternoon , the time where most students had to go for their after school activites . It was really the perfect chance for one to head to the rooftop and ... jump off ...

(Y/N) made her way up the rooftop while making sure no one followed or notice her . She walked up the stairs and opened the door that lead to the rooftop.

Just as I was about to take my shoes , off of the rooftop there I see .

She took barely took off one of her shoes when she saw a figure climbing onto the railing of the rooftop.

A girl with braided hair there before me . Despite myself I go and scream.

It was a girl with braided hair , if (Y/N) remembered correctly , the girl was a classmate of hers . Even though she had no business with the girl , she shouted ,

"Hey , don't do it please . "

The girl turned her head hurriedly in shock as she climbed back down.

'Woah, wait a minute what did I just say ? I couldn't careless either way .'

(Y/n) sighed in frustration at herself. 'Damn it (Y/n), you couldn't keep your mouth shut couldn't you. It's not like it'll benefit me anyway. Too be honest I was somewhat pissed, this was an opportunity missed.'

The girl with braided hair pressed her body against the railing in silence before deciding to tell (Y/n) her story. After all, if she was going to jump, she might as well tell someone her trouble.

' The girl with braided hair told me her woes, you probably heard it all before.'

"I really thought that he might be the one but then he told me he was done."

(Y/n) clenched her fists, honestly, that was the most stupidest reason she had ever heard. It just had to be the relationship type.

She just couldn't help it but shouted even louder than before which scared the braided hair girl.

" For God sakes please ! Are you serious I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me. Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted ? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything !"

'I'm feeling better, thank you for listening. The girl with braided hair then disappeared.'

The girl was twiddling her thumbs before rushing towards the door before saying a soft 'Thank you'.

When the girl was gone, (Y/n) sighed in disappointment. She could've done what she was supposed to do but seeing as she didn't have the mood to jump off to her doom, she decided to do it another day.

She went back down the stairs to attend her activites , she'll have to think of a reasonable explanation for her short absence . (Y/N) didn't see a figure that notice her coming from the rooftop after the braided hair girl did .

' "Alright , today's the day !" or so I thought . Just as I took both my shoes off . '

'Second times the charm ... hopefully there's no one up here toda- OH COME ON . ' I was about to take my second shoe off , before I saw another person up here before me .

' There was but a girl short as can be ...

Despite myself I go and scream'