Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader

(Y/n) tapped her pen against her desk , watching as her Math teacher taught the class with his usual monotone voices . The only thing stopping her from falling asleep was the man in front of her , two seats down on her right .

She softly sighed dreamily , if she could get a few seconds of his time it would already be god's gift to her . However , seeing as her crush rarely even gave anyone his time , her dream was immediately crushed .

However , even if she had even managed to catch his attention and somehow start dating him , her social standing would probably got rock bottom in an instance if word got out . The reason being the person who she had a major crush on was none other than Christophe , the one french guy that almost everyone seemed to hate for some reason .

She racked through her mind about the possible reasons why he was hated .

Was he a playboy ? Highly unlikely , (Y/n) had been watching - more like stalking - him for the past 6 years and she had never seen him fool around with any woman .

Was he a teacher's pet ? Nope , absolutely impossible . There was never a single teacher that favoured him since he always showed up late to school , sleeps in class most of the time and teachers think that he has some sort of attitude issue .

Or maybe he was in a gang ?

Nah , Christophe didn't have the time for that . (Y/n) knew very well that Christophe would head straight home with a shovel in hand , that always seemed to have blood on it for some odd reason , and never involved himself with anybody below his level .

'Yep , that's Christophe for you . Always so responsible and heading back home almost immediately after school . He would be husband material if I knew where he would shop . '

She thought , passing a worksheet behind as the teacher explained what the class would be doing for the next half an hour .

"Solving equations ? Well , looks simple enough I suppose . "

Mumbling to herself , (Y/n) started on the worksheet . She may not look like it but (Y/n) was actually quite good at maths . She wasn't sure how she could easily solve equations without much effort but it was something that she could brag about with her friends .

(Y/n) wrote down the last number before dropping her pen down and checking the time .

'I still have 40 minutes till class end , what should I even do now that I finished this 5 page worksheet ? '

She pondered , her mind racking up millions and millions of options when a suddenly idea popped up .

The idea was pretty dumb , childish and honestly just straight out stupid .

'I always heard that mind readers existed , it's just that they don't show themselves publicly . Maybe there's one in my class . '

Her eyes sparkled like a little child at the thought of finding an ESP in her class . She pondered how the person would look and act like , would the person be what online novels and shows protray ESP like ?

But whatever the ESP person might be like , (Y/n) only wished and hoped for one thing .

She wanted the ESP person to be someone she could hang out with .

Even though she had the 'status' of being part of the cheerleading squad , she didn't have much friends since almost everyone she spoke with had labelled her with the 'Happy-go-lucky' girl that could almost never take anything seriously .

It wasn't her fault that anything that the students talk about were only about celebrities , the latest technology , fashion and drama shows and much more that she couldn't give a damn about since all of those were boring subjects to talk about if she was around .

She tapped her finger against the table , her eyes landing onto Christophe who was still scribbling away on his worksheet .

But Christophe was different .

Christophe wasn't like those students who always tried to please the people that were of higher ranks than them in order to get on their good side . Instead , he seemed to rather die than suck up to people that were popular in school . She remembered the first time she met him . It was the first but also the last time she ever spoke to him .

'You look cute in that '

That was the one sentence that Christophe ever spoke to her . Though it was just one sentence and a simple compliment but she had rarely ever receive such a simple compliment before . Most people would comment that she looked 'mature' and 'fuckable' even in the most simple of clothing .

'CHRIST , IF I COULD ONLY PIN HIM DOWN AND THANK HIM FOR THAT COMPLIMENT ! '

She yelled in her mind , which was something only she was supposed to be able to hear . However , the moment she yelled that sentence in her mind , she saw Christophe flinch .

It might've all just be in her mind but she swore the tip of his ears were a bright red colour .