[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader

Just a side note :

Man ... I just realise I'm doing so many Au's ... is this a good thing ? Anyways , since I decided to do an omegaverse Au this time round , I have to warn you about some things . One , I don't know alot about this Au but for the fact that Omega's go through heat and is considered the best type to be a housewife or househusband ... is that even a word ?

Either way , if you know about how the omegaverse Au works ... pls tell me . Anywho , hope you enjoy and excuse any mistakes you find !
____________________________________________________________________

No one's pov .

"If you lay a finger on me during my heat , I will reject you as my mate Douchebag . "

He thought his mate was joking when he heard her say that . He had heard from some of his friends , who were omega's themselves , that the presence of their alpha would be needed to solve their ... needs . But some say they would just take a pill and yeah , problem solved .

Douchebag's mate , (Y/n) , was one of those who took pills . He didn't have a problem with her talking the pills but there was one thing that annoyed him to no end . She didn't allow him to mark her to show that she was taken . He tried to think of many ways to let him mark her , he even went as far as to cling onto her for 2 weeks straight , in which , (Y/n) did not respond well to it .

"If you can live with 4 years , without marking me . Then I don't see why there's a need to mark me now . "

Was what she said when he begged her again on their 4th anniversary . He grumbled under his breathe as he took another shot of vodka . He sighed as he leaned back , trying to collect his thoughts when a strong sweet , smelling smell struck him . That got his senses going as one thought cross his mind , his mate was going through heat right now . But he thought , ' Maybe she hasn't taken her pills , yeah , that must be it .' , but when 30 minutes past and the scent was still around , strong as ever , it was clear that something was wrong .

Hadn't (Y/n) taken her pills yet ? Was what he thought as he made his way to their shared bedroom where the scent was coming from . His senses heightened as he drew closer to the bedroom door and seeing the door slightly ajar . He swallowed the lumb in his throat as he pushed opened the door slowly , and saw his girlfriend laying on the floor , breathing heavily with an empty pill jar beside her .

No wonder the her scent was still around , she used up all of her pills and had no left to use . Should he rush to the nearest pharmacy and get her another jar of pills ? No , the nearest pharamacy would take 20 minutes to reach by car , she wouldn't last that long . So , two options , he either run as fast as he can to the pharmacy to avoid any red lights or  ... finally mark her like he always wanted to .

But being the somewhat gentleman he is , he decided to run to the pharmacy . But first , he rush to his girlfriend and checked whether she was alright even though she was going through her heat .

"G-Get y-your filthy hands ... a-away from me yo-you - "

She tried saying as she weakly hit him with her hands . But she eventually gave up as she groaned and leaned against him , mumbling some words he couldn't hear .

"Do you want me to go to the pharmarcy to get you more pills ? "

He whispered as he stroked her back . He wasn't used to speaking around people but there was this one time when he did spoke , but that was when he was playing some game with a bunch of boys and some girls when he was young . After he found (y/n) though , he was starting to open up a bit . And by bit , he means just nodding his head and going with the flow .