sly & secretive |part two| (chandler)

finally making another part to this!!
-

you were laying around chandler and joey's apartment. both of the guys were out at work so you didn't know when they'd be home exactly.

"____, it's me," rachel said as she knocked on the door. you didn't move from your position on the chair, staring down at your stomach.

she opened the door slowly as she looked at you.

"so, have you told chandler yet?"

you shook your head.

"this whole ross thing is rocking his world. he can't seem to let go of it all. he just wants to focus on getting his protective side out until he knows ross won't do it again," you told her. "this could go on for months, rachel. and then, my baby bump would be very obvious and he'd get mad at me for not telling him when i couldn't and-"

"hey, hey, honey," she said, trying to stop you from rambling on your concerns until next week. "it's okay. just tell him tonight. get him alone, calmed down, and tell him tonight."

you nodded.

"okay."

-
"chandler, can we talk?" you asked him when he got home. his worried eyes looked up at you, seeing your soft eyes looking sweetly towards him.

he nodded.

"so," you told him. "you'll need to sit."

he crossed his arms, leaning against the counter.

"____, what is this about? did he-"

"chandler, i'm pregnant," you spit out before he could finish his sentence.

you bit your lip in anticipation as you looked up towards him. he seemed speechless, almost in a bad way.

"are you- you're not joking?"

you shook your head.

"i was going to tell you yesterday but then ross kind of made a move on me, which messed up my plan and all," you told him.

he walked slowly over to you, looking into your eyes as he tried to catch his breath.

"so, we're going to have a baby?"

you nodded.

"you're going to be a dad, chandler," you said back softly with a wide smile on your lips.

he eagerly embraced you in a hug, holding you close. he couldn't seem to get the smile off his lips the entire time.

-
part three????

treat people with kindness.

K.