Kissed Another Woman (Chandler)

"Hey." You said, entering Monica's apartment to smell different foods like the turkey and mashed potatoes she and Phoebe were making before you looked over at Rachel.

"You alright?"

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, clearly trying to hide something as your eyes looked over to Monica's.

"What about you?" You asked her, placing your hands on the back of a chair as you stared at her. "What about me? I'm fine."

You nodded. "Okay, alright. Hey, what's in the box by the way?"

Ross spoke up. "Chandler."

You arched a brow, turning around to face him as Monica signaled for him to stop speaking. It was just going to hurt the two of you.

"Why?"

Ross glanced over towards where Monica was sitting as he signaled for him to shut up. None of your friends could stand seeing you hurt.

"He, uh, enjoys it?" Ross responded, Monica letting out a sigh of relief. You nodded. "Oh, okay. Didn't know that but whatever."

Joey entered the apartment with a frown on his lips. "Chandler still in the box?" He asked, not noticing you were there. Ross nodded. "Not like he could go anywhere."

"Good. He needs to sit and think long and hard about what he's done." He said, tossing his coat over the back of the couch.

You looked over at him, confusion masking your features. "Wait, what?"

Ross' eyes went wide while everyone tried to suddenly stop Joey from saying anything else. Something was going on.

"For kissing my girlfriend! I told you this already, Mon- oh no."

Everyone looked over at you, waiting for some type of reaction. You just looked down at your feet before looking back up to face everyone who seemed so anxious it was dripping off of them.

"I'm going to go to Rachel's room and lie down for a bit." You said almost at a whisper.

Chandler had kissed another woman.

-
"____? You should come on out." Rachel said softly, trying to coo you out of her bedroom. You stood up, getting off of the bed and wiping away the tears you had but they quickly replaced themselves.

You opened the door, looking up at her with a frown on your lips. "Maybe I should just stay in here so no one has to see me this way." You told her as she pulled you into a hug.

You let her hold you for a little bit before taking a tissue Phoebe had and wiping away the tears from your eyes and cheeks. "Thanks, Pheebs." You told her, watching her give you a gentle smile before going back to the couch.

Joey was the next person to come up to you, pulling you into another hug as you gratefully accepted it, holding onto him tightly like you never wanted to let go.

When he finally did let go, he looked at you. "I'm so sorry you had to found out this way and on today too."

You nodded. "It's fine, Joey."

You glanced around the room, seeing Chandler standing in the doorway, his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

"I, uh, I'm sorry". He began as you crossed your arms over your chest, staring at him with tears in your eyes.

"Chandler." You said, getting his full attention, away from his nerves as he began walking closer to you with every word. "Why? Why did- why would you even-"

His hands found your hips and you soon found his lips, pressing them against his before you let go and stepped away from him, bumping into Joey while going backwards.

"No, Chandler. You kissed another woman."

Chandler glanced at everyone before looking at you. "She means nothing to me, ____. You mean everything to me."

You looked up at him, seeing him reach his arm out, his hand out for you to take. Everyone was watching while you tried to make a decision.

You took his hand in yours, watching as he pulled you into a hug, wrapping his arms around your shoulders to keep you close as you let out shaky breathes, hiding your face deep in his large shirt.

Chandler glanced around at everyone, waiting for them to say anything but they stayed quiet as you finally looked up at him.

"You have to promise me that you won't kiss another woman." You told him.

He nodded. "I would never make that stupid mistake again."