heartbroken (chandler)

"you slept with her! while we were together! because, quote on quote, you missed me? chandler, if you missed me- you wouldn't of used it as an excuse to sleep with another girl! there's a phone right next to your bed, joey told me!" you said, tears running down your cheeks as you stared at him in anger and hurt. "and to make it worse, you slept with monica."

ross looked over at his sister from the closed room the five friends were currently in, apart from you and chandler.

"you slept with chandler in london? while he has a girlfriend?" ross asked as phoebe looked over at her. she nervously rubbed her arm and nodded.

"i mean, it's not like i was sober or anything."

they went back to listening to the two of you.

"_____, you have to believe me. she was nothing compared to you! she wasn't anything like how you are. you're so sweet and gentle and kind and you bring out the fearless side of me-" he rambled but you shook your head.

"if i meant that much to you, you wouldn't have done it. how would it make you feel if i went to london instead of you and i slept with joey?" you asked.

he took a step back.

"it would hurt me beyond comprehension."

you looked up at him with tear stained cheeks.

"you broke my heart, chandler," you told him softly. "and all you had to do was use me as an excuse to get with monica."

you picked up your coat as you began to leave but chandler grabbed your hand in his as he tried to pull you back to him. you shook your head, yanking your hand from his grasp as you walked out of the front door, slamming it behind you.

the friends came out from monica's room that they were hidden in. ross was in disbelief at his sister, while rachel shook her head at chandler.

"you really know how to soften a girl's heart," phoebe said, looking over at him before going to the couch to sit down.

chandler looked at all of them.

"i didn't mean to, it just happened. i get lonely without her there and she didn't go because she was staying with phoebe-"

"oh, so this is my fault? okay," phoebe chuckled, going back to eating her food that joey brought her. chandler sighed, shaking his head before continuing.

"it's not," he said. "but, i love her. and whenever i love someone, i usually screw things up."

"i hope you're not using this as a way to make us feel bad for you," rachel said. "because you just broke her heart, chandler, and you expect us to just simply forgive you?"

ross shook his head.

"you slept with my sister and cheated on your girlfriend all at once," he said, causing chandler to look down.

"i didn't think i'd ever do that," chandler said. "i got caught up in the feelings and monica was drunk and saying things to me that i know i shouldn't of done anything because of."

monica nodded.

"i never wanted you to break up with her," she admitted. "you two seemed perfect for each other."

rachel looked over at chandler once more.

"you cheated on her," she said. "nothing will ever change that."

with that, the friends all left chandler to sit with his thoughts as they hoped you were doing okay after everything. they hated seeing you so down about it all.

you were heartbroken.