Cheating Secrets (Chandler)

"Oh my god, what are we doing!" Chandler said, letting go off Monica as he stepped away and faced towards the hotel room, cream colored wall.

Monica ran her hands through her hair, turning away from Chandler before snapping her fingers, facing him once more. "We can make an excuse!"

Chandler turned around and faced her once more. "We can tell my girlfriend an excuse for us having sex twice?"

Monica nodded, sticking a single nail in her mouth. "Yeah, it sounds stupid to me too but what else are we going to say? Because we have to tell her!"

Chandler shook his head. "No. No way am I telling her that we had sex- it would hurt her and she would leave me. I can't lose her! I've come so far in our relationship. Then, I do something stupid like sleep with one of her best friends- twice!"

He sighed, trying to calm himself before speaking. "We just can't let anyone know about this, alright? If she finds out, she will be so hurt and I don't want to hurt a woman again."

Monica nodded. "It's for the best."

Chandler nodded as well, opening the door as she walked out into the hallway where he watched her go before shutting it once more.

He leaned against the back of it, caching his breath.

"You and Monica had sex!" Joey said, walking out of the bathroom with only a towel.

His eyes widened as he stepped up towards him, stuffing his nervous hands in his pockets. He was trying to think of something to say, anything to say.

He couldn't.

"Dude! I should've asked her out before you and none of this would've ever happened." Joey said as Chandler finally got words.

"No! Joey, as much as you want to protect her- you cannot tell her. It would crush her and I can't have that happening!" Chandler exclaimed.

"Then what're you going to do?" Joey asked, crossing his arms over his bare chest while staring at Chandler the entire time.

"I'm going to pretend that nothing ever happened between me and Monica. It was a fling, something totally unimportant because I was missing her."

Joey raised a brow. "Are you sure you won't say anything? We're leaving tomorrow and you have to control your emotions all in one night. I'm not sure that's gonna happen."

Chandler sighed. "Just don't say a word."

-
You stood with your trench coat on, ready to see Chandler as he walked off the plane and came straight to you. You had decided to stay back with Phoebe in case something happened and she was going to have the babies while everyone was at Ross' wedding.

Monica was the first one off the plane.

"Hey, ____!" She exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug before letting go and giving you a bright and cheerful smile. "How's Phoebe?"

"Oh, she's wonderful. How was the wedding? Was it beautiful?"

Monica shook her head. "Actually, it never happened because instead of saying to Emily, I do, Ross said to Rachel, I do."

You sucked air in through your teeth. "Wow. How's that working out for him? Is he here now or?"

Monica shook her head, glancing over her shoulder as if she were waiting for someone. "He's actually still in London right now trying to win her back."

You frowned. "Oh, how sweet."

Joey was next as he practically shoved Monica out of the way to engulf you in a hug. "Did you miss me that much?"