heartbroken (chandler/joey) |part three|

"_____, are you feeling okay?" rachel asked you, coming over to where you were sitting at the kitchen table. you nodded, running your hands through your hair as you let out a deep sigh. 

"he won't move on, rachel," you said. "i threatened him during our fight with the fact of if how i slept with joey, it would hurt him so badly. i mean, rach," you continued. "i don't get why he won't just let me go. he cheated on me and expects for me to want him back?"

rachel nodded, watching as monica came and sat down next to the two of you. 

"you okay, ______?" 

you nodded, taking a sip of the water that rachel got for you.

"yeah, i'm fine, mon," you said, laying your head down on the table as you tried to just ignore the lingering problem outside the door.

"and what's going on with you and joey?" rachel asked, leaning forwards as you sat back in the chair, tucking some hair behind your ear. 

"i'm not really sure," you said, messing around with the cup of water. "but it's a rule of best friends i can't break."

monica chuckled. 

"it's not your rules," she said. "those are the guys' rules. the women rules are different. basically, i can't date chandler, rachel can't date chandler, and phoebe can't date chandler. because it would be weird for me to date one of your ex boyfriends."

you nodded. "i know, but i said what i said because of the heat of the moment. i didn't really mean anything by it."

"_______, he cheated on you. with the person right in front of you," rachel said, causing monica to gasp.

"rachel!" 

"i'm not lying!"

the door to their apartment opened as you looked over at whoever entered. it was chandler.

you stood up, walking past him and back to joey and chandler's apartment where you stood with your back against the door. you opened the door when you heard someone coming over to the apartment as you watched joey came in. 

you looked up at him, watching as his eyes met yours. 

"i know that you're not supposed to date his ex-girlfriend, but," you started to say, but you stopped when he moved closer to you. you stared up at him, waiting for him to make a move. he finally did, pressing his lips to yours as you fell into it easily. 

"joey," you muttered when he let go.  "you can't be doing this with me," you said softly. he shook his head, pressing his lips to yours once more. you shook your head, letting go this time as joey stared down at you.

"______, it doesn't matter. chandler cheated on you- my best friend cheated on you," he told you. "you deserve better."

you looked up at him, watching as his eyes searched yours. 

"______, we might as well go all the way," he muttered. "we've already started."

you nodded, letting him lead you to his bedroom.
-

waking up that next morning, you rolled over to look at the wall as you studied the pictures and realized where you were as you sat up. you got out of the bed quickly as you searched around for your clothes as you picked up your pants and shirt off the ground. you grabbed the sweatshirt which you thought was yours as you held onto it, along with your shoes and socks as you walked out of his room.

"hey, are you- _______?" chandler asked as you came out of joey's room. "what are you doing in joey's room?"

you tucked your hair behind your ear as you held your clothes tightly. "hey, chandler," you said, looking at him before looking away. "i have to go," you said, rushing out of the door and into the hallway as you ran into joey who was coming back from an audition he did earlier that day.

"hey, hey, what's the rush?" he said, grabbing ahold of your arms in his hands. you looked up at him, staring at him sweetly before snapping out of it.

"joey," you said. "i can't do this," you continued. 

 "what about last night?" he asked, rubbing your arm up and down gently with a smile.

you stared up at him, smiling softly before feeling him press a kiss to your lips as you let go slowly. 

"okay," you said, staring up at him. 

"what is it?" he asked, laughing a little as you smiled up at him.

"i don't know," you said softly. "i guess," you began. "i guess chandler just never made me feel like that. even in the early stages of us dating. he was always so paranoid."

joey nodded. "i know, i know. chandler always talked about you."

"what did he say?" you asked. 

"he always told me how great you were, and man, he was right about that," he said, causing you to blush heavily that caused you to drop some of the clothes you were holding. joey leaned down to help you, seeing that you grabbed his sweatshirt. 

"you're taking something of mine with you?" 

you noticed the sweatshirt he was holding as you laughed a little.

"i thought it was mine," you said, standing back up. "i can go get mine."

joey shook his head, pulling you close to him once more.

"no, no, you need to keep it," he said. "that way i can keep that little something of yours," he muttered as you realized what he meant, looking down towards your shoes.

the door to monica and rachel's opened as monica stepped out, seeing you two together as you cleared your throat. you smiled up at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek before grabbing all of your clothes, and moving past him.

"do you know what you're doing with her?" monica asked. 

joey turned to face her. 

"yeah, yeah, i'm fine," he said. 

"i mean, she and chandler did just break up," monica said. "and it seems like you two have been getting along lately."

"yeah, we slept together," he said, crossing his arms. 

"you what?" she asked. 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara