Smitten (Chandler)

"I really don't think that's a good idea."

You turned around, looking at Chandler talking to a lady who was walking out with a cup of coffee in her hand. She gave him a look before throwing it on him, setting the cup down and leaving the coffee house.

You turned back around, chuckling to yourself while Monica turned towards you. "What?" She asked, pausing her reading of her magazine. Chandler took a seat next to you, sighing slightly out of annoyance as Joey handed him some napkins.

"Wow. I could smell you before my eyes could even find you. Impressive." You told him, watching as he sent you a fake smile before continuing to wipe off the coffee on his shirt.

"Honey, you're going to need to clean that. In a washing machine. Napkins won't do anything."

He nodded, putting the wet napkins on the table before leaning back and laying his head back on the couch. You stared at him.

"I know I smell bad but do I look that terrible?" He asked, looking over at you. You shook your head, smiling a little, and leaning back onto the couch once more.

"You can never look bad." You told him, pecking his cheek softly before focusing back on the fall magazine sitting on the table.

"Look at Chandler, all smitten." Joey commented as he rolled his eyes, glancing at you before to Joey once more. "I am not."

Joey laughed. "Whatever you say."