Chair Essence (Joey)

"Give me back my chair!"

You stepped into Monica's apartment wearing a simple black dress with a nice necklace and your hair down as you noticed Chandler standing over Joey.

"You got up from the chair. So, technically, it's not really your chair. You left it." Joey said back calmly as you stood at the bar, resting your head in your hand as you watched them.

"Well, I didn't go to Spain. I went to the bathroom!" Chandler said back, letting out a frustrated sigh before giving up and finally sitting down on top of Joey. "There now we both have the chair!"

There was some silence in the apartment before you saw Chandler shifting slightly. "I'm actually very comfortable."

Joey snickered behind Chandler. "Well, I'm a little too comfortable." Before Joey had even finished the sentence, Chandler had jumped up and onto Ross. Joey laughed, continuing to eat his hummus while you heard the door open behind you.

"Phoebe! You look so good!" You told her, admiring her from a distance. She smiled towards you. "Thank you! Aw, you're too sweet." She said before walking into the den and taking a seat on the couch.

"Ross, tell Joey to give me back my chair." Chandler continued to complain. Ross let out a frustrated sigh. "Chandler, you go change and when Joey goes to change, the chair will be empty and you can have it back."

Chandler looked towards Joey who just kept eating his hummus. "Fine, but he better be getting out of that chair by the time I get back."

He left the apartment, looking at you as he began to say something. "Tell your boyfriend to give me back my chair. He'll do anything you say."

You chuckled softly. "I'll do my best. You know how much he just loves that chair." Chandler let out a sigh, giving you another smile, before exiting Monica's apartment while you turned around to face the den.

Ross clapped. "Ah! Look at you, ____! You're ready to go! Exactly what Joey could learn!" He said, trying to bluntly call Joey out for not being dressed yet. Joey looked up, shrugging. "What? I just love-" Joey made eye contact with you, standing up and setting down his hummus. "Wow."

Ross turned around to look at you, along with Phoebe. Rachel walked out of the room to notice everyone staring. "What are we all staring at?" She asked, looking towards you who continued to look towards Joey with a bright smile on your lips.

"Oh, I see." She said, making Ross turn around. "What? You aren't dressed yet?" He asked. "Here let me help you decide." He got up, pulling Rachel into her room once more while Monica walked out to see Phoebe, tugging her into her bedroom.

"Wow." Joey said again, his eyes never leaving yours. You kept the constellation of a smile on your lips as he walked towards you, his hand grabbing yours as he connected his lips with yours.

You gratefully accepted it, tugging roughly on the oversized sweater that he was wearing. He let go for a little bit to look at you again. "You're gorgeous. How did I end up with someone like you?" He asked, watching as you began to laugh some more, putting your arms around his neck and pushing your lips to his again.

"Oh, come on! Get a room you two!" Monica squealed as she walked out with Phoebe who just laughed. "This was their room. We're the ones who invaded it."

Monica looked towards Phoebe, confused while Rachel walked out, Ross following her shortly. "Wow, you two."

You let go, putting your head on his shoulder before looking towards them. "Something wrong with us?" You asked them while Joey chuckled, pressing a kiss to your cheek. You swooned, and Rachel could easily see it as she sent a smirk in your direction.

"Hey, _____, can I see you for a minute?" Rachel piped up, grabbing your hand as she tugged you into her room and shut the door.

"You're totally swooning over him!"

You chuckled. "Uh, hello. He's my boyfriend. Don't I have that right?" Rachel sighed, lightly smacking your arm. "This is so great for you! I know how hard it was after your breakup with Adam but you're finally out there again!"

You nodded, giving her a smile. "I know, and it makes me so happy."

She laughed. "Well, I need to get dressed now before Ross kills me and adds me to the pile of bodies adding up, so thanks for the talk."

You nodded, exiting the room and turning around to find Joey right in front of you. He smiled, looking down at you once again. Chandler walked in, seeing the chair empty and taking a seat in it while you laughed.

"He just took your chair, Joey. What're you going to do about it?" You asked him, placing your arms around his neck and playing with your bracelet. He only smiled. "I won't do anything to him because I'm doing something to you this time."

You were confused until both of your lips were together. Your heart soared as it continued on.

"Alright, Joey. We know that you love her but you need to get dressed. We have very little time to spare here people!" Ross interrupted, causing you to cough slightly, letting go of him as he walked off.

You turned to Ross, smacking him hard on his arm before taking a seat.

"So you can spend all this time with Rachel but when it's my turn with Joey I get very little time? Doesn't make sense, Ross. Doesn't make sense."

Chandler nodded. "Yeah, it's not like they get to do it every night either."

You turned to face him, throwing a pillow at him. He blocked it, taking it in his arms. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Gosh."

You laughed it off, giving Ross a look before sitting back and waiting for Joey to come back.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself.