good time (joey)

"can you convince them for us?" monica asked as you stood in her kitchen, eating a bowl of fried rice she made earlier that day. you looked between her and rachel's desperate eyes as you took another forkful of the rice.

"why me?" you asked them, looking between them still.

"because joey will do anything you say," rachel said. "i mean, you literally got him to stop someone from even seeing you."

you looked down at the bowl, spinning your fork around in it before looking back up at their pleading eyes.

"______, come on, please," monica said, moving closer to you as you sighed, taking the tickets from rachel's hand.

"fine," you said, setting down the fork as the girls followed you excitedly over to their apartment. you knocked on their door, seeing chandler open it as he let you three inside.

you looked at chandler as you walked in, thanking him before walking over to where joey was as you watched him give you a smile.

"hey," he said, as you smiled back at him, rubbing his shoulder gently. "what do you have?" he asked you.

you leaned closer to him, taking a seat as you held up the tickets rachel gave you.

chandler looked over at you as he saw you doing what you usually did to try and get him to say yes as he turned to monica and rachel who were just smiling.

"what is it, chandler?" rachel asked.

"you're trying to soften him up so that he'll give you the apartment back!" chandler said as joey walked up to the two girls.

"you can have the apartment back," he said as he looked back over at you while you were getting a drink from the fridge before turning around to open it.

chandler looked over at you as joey walked out of the apartment.

"no, no! ______, go tell him that we get to have the apartment back!" chandler said as you looked up at him. you took a sip of the drink through your straw as you kept staring up at him before responding.

"that's not how that works, chandler," you told him.

"how is it not how it works! you got him to say yes, now get him to say no!"

you set the drink down as you pushed past him and towards where joey went as you muttered back a short response.

"hang on," you said softly, walking out the door as monica and rachel gasped at your actions, looking over at chandler as he just smiled.

"you can't just turn her on the other side! she's ours!" monica said as chandler laughed.

"hahaha, i don't think so!" chandler said as you walked back into the room as monica looked over at you.

"did he say no?" she asked as chandler looked over at you.

you looked over at him briefly before going over to your drink again with your cheeks red. monica, rachel, and chandler all furrowed their brows at you in confusion.

"_______?" monica asked as joey walked back inside and over to you. he came over to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. you looked up at chandler before looking back down at your drink.

"yeah, she didn't convince me to get the apartment back," joey told chandler. "but, i did convince her for a good time tonight!"

your cheeks went red again as you took a sip of your drink once more while rachel and monica sighed as chandler put his head in his hands.